Frank Mir Vs. Brock Lesnar UFC 100

brock was showing improvement in his last showing.

this will be interesting to see what brock has learned..

if he is serious and is learning technique he will be a very scary man in the UFC.

Yeah cause he totally did last time.

Mir by armbar.

Did you watch Brock lesnars keith herring fight or his randy couter fights? Hes completley diffrent. he got over excited and made careless mistakes. against herring it was a repeat of what he did to mir accept he was way more cautious and didnt give him the oppurtunitys that he gave mir.

Did you watch Brock lesnars keith herring fight or his randy couter fights? Hes completley diffrent. he got over excited and made careless mistakes. against herring it was a repeat of what he did to mir accept he was way more cautious and didnt give him the oppurtunitys that he gave mir.
Herring isn't even top 15, and Brock outweighs an aging Randy by 50+ pounds. I will admit Brock does seem to be improving, but not enough to win this fight.

Herring isn't even top 15, and Brock outweighs an aging Randy by 50+ pounds. I will admit Brock does seem to be improving, but not enough to win this fight.

Fair enough. Frank Mir also does know who he is fighting now and I doubt he will be knocked on his ass like last time.

Mir is at the top of his game. Brock is a legit wrestling machine.

Should be a great fight.

Giving the edge to Brock based on pure aggression but this is a tough fight to call.

Fair enough. Frank Mir also does know who he is fighting now and I doubt he will be knocked on his ass like last time.
I am not sure what Mir is going to do in this fight. He stated he threw the leg kick at the start of the fight cause he knew brock would want to go to the ground. I am afraid that Mir's ego is too high now that he beat Nog who was basically a punching bag and will try to stand with Brock who has bricks as hands.

I am not sure what Mir is going to do in this fight. He stated he threw the leg kick at the start of the fight cause he knew brock would want to go to the ground. I am afraid that Mir's ego is too high now that he beat Nog who was basically a punching bag and will try to stand with Brock who has bricks as hands.

lol. that was his plan in the first one. however frank is far more experienced than lesnar in the striking game. but what I think alot of people over look is that brock does have bricks for hands and he follows his punch by tossing his 280 pound body on you and throwing what he can before you recover.

I support lesner for this fight... not a fan of either but mir seems like more of a d-bag after the show... and I doubt lesner will make the same mistake twice

Havent had any respect for lesnar since wwe. Cant wait to see him get his ass kicked.

They should bring in Paul Wight. Now that would be a fight if he could learn some technique.

My buddy broke the news to me that he had tickets to this and would have taken me if I had gone to vegas with him. But I didn't want to take off work and shit when I thought it was just a vegas trip...

Man I'm a retard.

My buddy broke the news to me that he had tickets to this and would have taken me if I had gone to vegas with him. But I didn't want to take off work and shit when I thought it was just a vegas trip...

Man I'm a retard.

Meh, not that really big of a loss. Still should have gone regardless.

brock is too big and can win easily by wrestling his way into a decision

the only way mir will win is by luck like last time

Back