Fox News reports King Fahd dead

orbital 123 said:
Don't be an idiot. We all know that we are still ruled by the elite rich, doesn't matter what form of government it is, the rich still rule.

Thats as much because ruling makes you rich as the other way round.

VF143Falcon said:
The difference between free countries and other countries is in america you can make yourself rich. Life, liberty, and property. It just depends on how hard you are willing to work.

You do the same there. There are plenty of business people. The truth is, upwards mobility has been in decline for decades in North America, it happens less and less. It's a myth and it keeps people in line.

Also, that whole line about working hard and success will come is bullshit. There are plenty of people who work very hand but aren't rich. It is a number of factors besides hard work that makes a person rich. Go spew your bullshit someplace else where they will buy it.

I promise to eat one burrito for every catch Jerry Rice makes this year. Furthermore, I will also eat one burrito for every Maurice Clarett rushing yard.

Blank said:
I promise to eat one burrito for every catch Jerry Rice makes this year. Furthermore, I will also eat one burrito for every Maurice Clarett rushing yard.

better get one of those chipotle frequent buyer cards

VF143Falcon said:
better get one of those chipotle frequent buyer cards

FiEND knows that nobody else in all of history eats as many burritos as me. Chipotle is just a short walk away from me...and if I'm tired of them, Taco Bell is around the corner from Chipotle...then there's my homemade ones.....mmmmmmm. Time to make one.

Pancho Villa! Ain't got! NOTHIN'! on me!

ive been doing quedoba aor however its spelled, queso burritos are so good, but chipotle = way yum too... and they sell carona!

In other news, US key ally Uzbekistan want to rid themselves of their American airbase. Be interesting to see how Bush and co. deal with that having glossed over the massacre last May.

Leonidas Tzu said:
Key ally. lolz

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4732899.stm

The US is doing what it can. It's not like we could've opened fire on Uzbek soliders -- not like we had anyone near Andijon anyway.

Any country that lets you put an Airbase on their territory would make them an ally in my opinion. And this is a strategically very useful location, so that would make them a 'key' ally.

Of course they have a despot for a ruler with no political freedoms and minimal civil liberties, but that's ok because they're on OUR SIDE!

orbital 123 said:
You do the same there. There are plenty of business people. The truth is, upwards mobility has been in decline for decades in North America, it happens less and less. It's a myth and it keeps people in line.

Also, that whole line about working hard and success will come is bullshit. There are plenty of people who work very hand but aren't rich. It is a number of factors besides hard work that makes a person rich. Go spew your bullshit someplace else where they will buy it.

Sorry man, but you're just fucking wrong about this shit alot of the time. The economy in America is hurting right now, and alot of people are feeling the pinch, as this sort of thing kind of builds on itself, but there are still families that have been poor for generations that are working, saving, investing wisely, and becoming rich. People that work hard/smart and make good decisions with their money and investments get rich, thats how it works. Not everyone needs to be spoonfed mediocrity by the government to survive.

Stimpson said:
Any country that lets you put an Airbase on their territory would make them an ally in my opinion. And this is a strategically very useful location, so that would make them a 'key' ally.

Of course they have a despot for a ruler with no political freedoms and minimal civil liberties, but that's ok because they're on OUR SIDE!

The US is just gonna move the base to Kyrgyzstan.
One military installation doesn't validate use of the term "key ally."

VF143Falcon said:
The difference between free countries and other countries is in america you can make yourself rich. Life, liberty, and property. It just depends on how hard you are willing to work.

and the colour of your skin.

sum11.jpeg

that was lord fuckwad

(i get it was a joke, fahd and farquaad (fuckwad) are not that similar to my eyes)

Back