Forum Invasion Time

well, from the arguments i'm reading from half of you morons

you might as well just charge me with the rape

i guess you can draw conclusions that since i posted public information on the internet, that i may have actually raped and impregnated her over the course of the forum invasion

ps i killed kennedy too

Last edited:
well, from the arguments i'm reading from half of your morons

you might as well just charge me with the rape

i guess you can draw conclusions that since i posted public information on the internet, that i may have actually raped and impregnated her over the course of the forum invasion

ps i killed kennedy too

thx

i dont really know who you are i just hate stupidity

Wow, what a thing to wake up and see this morning at work.

First off, I never posted or registered anything with CouponForum.com unless it had to do with PostcardMania and me trying to get that thread shut down. I also never called anyone late at night and said stupid shit.

I didn't even know this all happened until I got into work this morning. As far as me still having a job...I have no idea at this point. I got to work, saw all the traffic coming from TW and read about it on page one. Thats about when I got sick to my stomach almost puked and came home. My boss was not there yet, but I had his phone number at home and called him up and explained the situation. I'm at home now, not sure if I still have a job or not.

I really enjoyed working there, so this really sucks.

I just got a call from my boss and I have a meeting with her in a bit.
At least you took the initiative to call her first. Hopefully that will count for something.

naptown merely supplied the gun, he didn't pull the trigger. If they didn't buy from him, they'd have bought from someone else. Doesn't mean he should sell guns though.

But be that as it may, it's disgusting that TW acted prior to the story, and FOURSTAR is clearly a complete retard who can't handle his fucking job, and if anyone deserved invasion and harrassment last night it was FOURSTAR and his company.

People should very well know that they should not involve their life in this forum.

Its filled with people that have nothing better to do than ruin someone else day. There are good people too but exposing your life to them also expose it to the first kind of idiot.

Keep RL out of TW or things like this will happen.

People make mistakes, at least try to learn from this.

Well FOURSTAR you came in here asking for a forum raid, and you got one. Just because it wasn't what you expected doesn't mean you can wash your hands of the mess. You called, they answered, you didn't specify what kind of help.

And I will forever picture naptown as a snively, hand-rubbing greaseball minion you see in movies who already turns coats at the drop of a hat and manages to slip out of everything when shit hits the fan.

Well FOURSTAR you came in here asking for a forum raid, and you got one. Just because it wasn't what you expected doesn't mean you can wash your hands of the mess. You called, they answered, you didn't specify what kind of help.

And I will forever picture naptown as a snively, hand-rubbing greaseball minion you see in movies who already turns coats at the drop of a hat and manages to slip out of everything when shit hits the fan.

jew.gif

Naptown need a fitting title.

Back