for those who have seen zombieland

Mudslide

Veteran XV
is this movie actually good/funny? or are we just saying it's worth a watch because some yambag from tribalwar wrote it?

im fairly certain we would not hesitate to make fun of supergrovers movie if it were actually shitty

however, it has an 88% on rottentomatoes and is getting great reviews (from critics, and assholes on tw alike)

I didn't like it that much

Predictable, Mediocre actors (it felt like most parts were the studio's 3rd or 4th choices), and like a less witty Shaun of the Dead

With that being said, it's mindless entertainment and if that's your thing, you'll love it

I didn't like it that much

Predictable, Mediocre actors (it felt like most parts were the studio's 3rd or 4th choices), and like a less witty Shaun of the Dead

With that being said, it's mindless entertainment and if that's your thing, you'll love it

Hi guy, I'm unique and creative. I also like to capitalize Mediocre because it's fun. Shaun of the Dead was far more witty, even though it's a different type of humor. Also, I'm incredibly intelligent so please don't be alarmed if I put on the blinders and simply enjoy my tunnel vision. I like long walks in the park and mindful (lol) entertainment.

Sincerely,
Chaoz (unique because of the z)

PS I'm not sure if your small brain (12.3% the size of mine) understands the Z. I should have said "it is in place of the s" somewhere in my post. Sorry everyone.

I thought Durka was Durak and was expecting some story of him having sex. I was disappointed,

Back