For those that give a shit..update on my social anxiety

HomeSlice said:
No, it doesn't. How about you go back to being afraid to step outside your house, afterall, God made you like that, thats pretty fucking ignorant of you to try and change God's plan for you, just becuase you want some sex.

your a fucktard. Do you even know what social anxiety disorder is? Im on meds too so its not just all willpower. And no its not just cause i want sex. I want to live a normal life without being anxious anytime im in a social situation. I really do have social anxiety disorder...i still get nervous..but i can deal with it without getting sick to my stomach or wanting to leave.

Its people like you that fucking sicken me. You think that just cause your normal means that everyone else should be like you. Well guess what moron. People have problems..sometimes they cant control them and need help and advice.

Tahnit said:
your a fucktard. Do you even know what social anxiety disorder is? Im on meds too so its not just all willpower. And no its not just cause i want sex. I want to live a normal life without being anxious anytime im in a social situation. I really do have social anxiety disorder...i still get nervous..but i can deal with it without getting sick to my stomach or wanting to leave.

Its people like you that fucking sicken me. You think that just cause your normal means that everyone else should be like you. Well guess what moron. People have problems..sometimes they cant control them and need help and advice.
You're not your.

Then don't complain that your life sucks. Afterall, its obvious that the "social" pussy disorder you have inhibited your school work, thats why your grammar is pisspoor. Why would you get nervous? They are just people. People that, once they are away from you, make fun of you, because you looked nervous, and appeared to be uneducated. I have a good idea, why not just lock your door, and wait for death to come.

HomeSlice said:
Then don't complain that your life sucks. Afterall, its obvious that the "social" pussy disorder you have inhibited your school work, thats why your grammar is pisspoor. Why would you get nervous? They are just people. People that, once they are away from you, make fun of you, because you looked nervous, and appeared to be uneducated. I have a good idea, why not just lock your door, and wait for death to come.

you dont fucking get it do you. This isnt something i can turn off like a switch. Social situations make me nervous..end of discussion. You can insult me all you want but that doesnt change the fact that you know nothing.

Tahnit, this is you:
Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

actually it as a combo of everyones advice..and some medication lol.

But not completely cured yet..i still get anxious but i can deal with it now.

Chikaze said:
/me goes in to pop the bubble.

Some of them may have bf's. The ones that don't say they do because they don't want to hurt your feelings, even if you are a bit creepy.
thats not the point the point is he overcame his social anxiety and can ask woman out who gives a fuck whether or not they like him or not

im still socially fucked

oddly, i dont care. maybe i will when im in my 30's like tahnit and out of the young-hot-girl range.

Back