For those of you upgrading PC for Doom3/HL2

Phantomstranger said:
and anyone who spends hundreds of dollars on components, just to play a $50 game, is just as gay.

actually it's called being a gamer and dedicated to your hobby

if you are of the belief that Doom 3 is another epic game that will undoubtedly change the way games are made than as a gamer you will want to experience it with as much full flavor as you can

since Doom3 and HL2 represent the next generation of game engines those gamers who have not upgraded in quite some time (say running GF4 or ATI 9600/9700) now is a pretty good time to think about doing so

I know I will be upgrading soon. The next wave of games is going to rape my pc. Doom3/HL2/tribes/whatever else is coming up

CR-Ruthven said:
actually it's called being a gamer and dedicated to your hobby

if you are of the belief that Doom 3 is another epic game that will undoubtedly change the way games are made than as a gamer you will want to experience it with as much full flavor as you can

since Doom3 and HL2 represent the next generation of game engines those gamers who have not upgraded in quite some time (say running GF4 or ATI 9600/9700) now is a pretty good time to think about doing so

so you gonna go buy a P4EE? or a athalon FX-53? they are both aimed at gamers so I guess you want the best experince possible huh?

I don't see how you think G4 and 9700s are dated either. I seriously doubt that the game will be that impressive also. The only thing it will be is pretty. But I guess you guys buy in to hype real easy.

Doom I was impressive for it's time. Doom II and every other incarnation wasn't. Quake was impressive, Quake II and Quake III weren't. But I guess you consider something epic by how pretty it is.

Pagy said:
im not the one that likes shitty comics

seriously member, learn to stfu and get over it

To each their own, some people found it amusing, some didn't.

I enjoy other non-"Shitty" comics myself.

I posted this one b/c it was relevant to the 12 threads about upgrades.

btw, I am well over it.

Disciple said:
your thread has failed

captainobvious.jpg

Back