Flyers vs. Penguins - Rofl

Giz

Veteran XX
Gotta love the playoffs.

cindycrosby.jpg

I get to watch about 3 games a day right now and I still haven't got a single one of my Devils games down south here. And they are playing a southern fucking team.

:hrm: :mad: :hrm:

I get to watch about 3 games a day right now and I still haven't got a single one of my Devils games down south here. And they are playing a southern fucking team.

:hrm: :mad: :hrm:

Go to the NHL thread with that shit, this thread is about Flyers Pens signs, Crosby, and/or humorous playoff signs. Take your pick. What it's not is about your complaints about your TV service. Go hit a sports bar if you're that big of a fan.

If by awesome, you mean a player that was voted by his 58% of peers as being the biggest :baby: in the profession, then yes, he's awesome.

More yucks:

crosbycat.jpg

jealousy is a stinky cologne.

he's passionate about the game. people don't like him because he voices his objections and hasn't 'paid' his dues.

he speaks with his actions, like any real athlete.

I like the elbow that Kunitz gave. Nice quality elbow. He almost left the ice but he kept his left foot down.

naw it was clean.. he didn't leave his feet and his elbow was tucked.

Timonen needs to grow 12 inches if he's going to be walking out from behind the net with his head down.

I like the elbow that Kunitz gave. Nice quality elbow. He almost left the ice but he kept his left foot down.

Clearly a charge. Timmonen is not only a stud, but one of the best defenseman in the NHL. Anyone who knows a thing about hockey, knows this. If Daniel Carcillo had taken that type of a run at Crosby from the frigging blue line, with elbow flying, you know there would have been a penalty. The officiating in the series so far has been an absolute joke. It's clear the NHL wants Pittsburgh to win. However, based on the showing in games 2 & 3, I'd say the Flyers have different plans.

:finger:

Timonen needs to grow 12 inches if he's going to be walking out from behind the net with his head down.

Kunitz is only 2 inches taller than Timonen. It was a cheap shot and Timonen brushed it off.

Wow, you really either have no clue about what constitutes a penalty or you are such a shameless Pitt homer, that you're incapable of admitting the obvious even when there's ample video replay evidence. Kunitz is targetting Timmonen with the object being to take him off his game, even if that means reckless plays that might injure him. If a Flyers player pulled that type of bullshit I'd be the first to admit it.

Wow, you really either have no clue about what constitutes a penalty or you are such a shameless Pitt homer, that you're incapable of admitting the obvious even when there's ample video replay evidence. Kunitz is targetting Timmonen with the object being to take him off his game, even if that means reckless plays that might injure him. If a Flyers player pulled that type of bullshit I'd be the first to admit it.

Both teams have been doing shit like this all 3 games of the series you fucking philly tard, It just happens that Pittsburgh has a little more tact than to skate straight into the fucking goaltender. It's the playoffs, they aren't going to make every call on a legal hit, and leading with the shoulder is far off from leading with the elbow. Players key on Ovechkin and Malkin all the time, Kunitz is keying on Timmonen because he's already injured from the first game. Playoff hockey.

I'm an unbiased hockey fan, who played highly competitive hockey for 10 years of my life.

No, I wouldn't want to see Lidstrom get hit in a similar fashion, but at least I have the intelligence not to confuse my own personal feelings with rules of the game.

Yes, there is a conspiracy against the flyers. riiiight. The west is going to crush whatever comes out of the east so maybe we should just make some wagers right now then?

Back