First reviews of PS3 Games[OFN?]

oblivion and fear are delayed...

classic. year old and 10 month or so old games, delayed.

who was gonna buy them anyways?

whatever happened to releasing consoles with non-shitty games

No shit, Xbox takes the fucking cake with this, they release one good (not great) game with 9 shitty games, and over the course of a year they release maybe 1 or 2 more good games, and 1 great game.

whatever happened to releasing consoles with non-shitty games

idk. at least we get demos first day.

and i mean its not like with the 360 where you have 5 games and they're all sports and racing. at least the ps3 you can play ps2/ps1 games. oh yea, and play bluray - for $400 cheaper than the other bluray players.

PS3 to me is all about linux functionality. If it can run alot of homebrew apps and basically be a mini-pc, i'll consider it. If it can play linux ports of PC games with a keyboard & mouse, I'll definitely buy it. Otherwise, meh. Maybe if I get a 1080P TV and need some bluray.

To me the Wii and PS3 seem more like a dream. I honestly don't expect them to ever exist. Even after release, as no one I know will have one, and everyone on tribalwar who gets one will sell it on ebay.

In fact, I really don't see a need to purchase a Ps3 until Final Fantasy XIII comes out. So see ya in 2 years sony.

Back