Fireworks in New England

Triston

Contributor
Veteran X
I hate CT. I hate New England.

Now that's out of the way. I've been told that there are "better" fireworks in NH than in CT. Is it worth the drive to get fireworks up there, or are they still crap?

Much love from a Texan

I don't know about the quality, but if you really want fireworks in NH, head on over to Seabrook. You can practically find a fireworks shop every five feet. Seabrook is the first NH town you reach on rte 1.

Last edited:
I heard you can't get the really good shit in NH.

We're going to PA on Saturday to stock up. God I love mortars.

where

we stopped at the one right over the border, and they had nothing good

we had to go up route 80 or 81 (towards canada) for about an hour to get to the place that sells powerful shit

Connecticut is indeed the shittiest state in New England, I pity you for living there. The rest, however, is not quite so bad. I actually like Western Mass a lot.

I stopped at one shop two years back in the area Brakums is talking about and they didn't have anything good. Apparently it's pretty much illegal to sell anything fun anymore. You know....M-80s, 1/4 sticks, 1/2 sticks...shit that goes boom. They didn't have any of the classic tube mortars either which I also love.

My advice is if you have the option try elsewhere...or call first to make sure they are going to have what you want.

- R

GigaFool said:
I heard you can't get the really good shit in NH.

We're going to PA on Saturday to stock up. God I love mortars.

Pisses me off that I live in PA and can't buy. Luckily OH is 45 minutes west.

Back