Final Fantasy: CC (need your opinions)

Bologna Joe

Veteran X
I am a pretty big fan of the Final Fantasy series, or at least was. I loved 1-3 (NA versions) with 3 (VI) being my absolute favorite game all-time.

I thought 7 & 8 were crap and haven't bothered with the rest of them, but this new one has caught my interest.

I have a GC, and might be able to round up a buddy or two to play with, but none of us have GBAs, nor do any of us have any intentions of getting them.

Anyway from what I've read, the credits are saying that the GBA multiplayer aspect of this game makes it one of the best RPGs all-time, and would be worth going out and buying GBAs just to play it that way. The problem I find is that the single player reviews are very contradictory. One site will say the game is worth playing, although not your typical FF, while the other says single player is simply boring.

Have any of you had a chance to play it yet? Or what are your thoughts based on what you've read/scene so far?

BJ

you know what the GBA's serve as? they serve as your menu for using items, spells, etc. so basically its your controls. its just so it won't take up room on the TV screen. good idea, but too fucking costly. and it only does this when its multiplayer, not single.

Back