Fight Night R4

Divinity

Veteran X
So far I've fought 2 or 3 boxers that weren't black, which led me to realize that boxers are the only niggers who don't wear ridiculous earrings. That's at least during fights, I bet out of the ring they're blinging 10 karat diamonds to hide the cauliflower ear.

Thoughts?

Definition of Deformity, cauliflower-ear
Deformity, cauliflower-ear: Destruction of the underlying cartilage framework of the outer ear (pinnae), usually caused by either infection or trauma, resulting in a thickening of the ear. Classically, blood collects (hematoma) between the ear cartilage and the skin. There is a marked thickening of the entire ear which may be so extensive that the shape of the ear becomes unrecognizable. The ear is said to look like a piece of cauliflower. It is typically seen in wrestlers and boxers who have had repeated trauma to the ear.

Boxers dont exactly get their ears rubbed all over the mat, so unless they're taking a shitload of punches to the ear I dont see why they would get cauliflower ear.

Edit: :shrug: Always associated it with wrestling more.

So far I've fought 2 or 3 boxers that weren't black, which led me to realize that boxers are the only niggers who don't wear ridiculous earrings. That's at least during fights, I bet out of the ring they're blinging 10 karat diamonds to hide the cauliflower ear.

Thoughts?
I doubt it. Bling is for those who are all show and no go.
I don't think boxers fall into that category.

I don't recall seeing too many boxers wearing stupid ass get ups. That's usually only for shit talking worthless ass hats who play shit that doesn't involve fighting.

Basketball is about the most worthless sport ever invented.

And the controls for FNR4 suck ass. They really shouldn't have fucked with the controls since the last game.

FNR4 is so much better than FNR3 eat, the parry system is more risk vs reward. you can be completely fucked up trying to get a counter punch off or you can make an awesome comeback and KO the guy...i like it.

I don't recall seeing too many boxers wearing stupid ass get ups. That's usually only for shit talking worthless ass hats who play shit that doesn't involve fighting.

Basketball is about the most worthless sport ever invented.

And the controls for FNR4 suck ass. They really shouldn't have fucked with the controls since the last game.

They didn't fuck with the controls *that* much.. unless you're one of those button mashing douchebags.

Back