18-55mm kit lense

ferrari4.jpg

ferrari.jpg

ferrari2.jpg

ferrari3.jpg

This is my awesome desk at work. Taken @ 3200 iso
mydesk.jpg

need a better location than a parking/dealer lot =P

also need some close up pictures focued on an object... that will make the camera stand out compared to those picts which look like they could be taken with any half decent digicam

was in tempe tonite eating dinner at rural/broadway with a bud

from PV but now my dad lives out in the mountains in mesa... i go to college in cali tho

def said:
need a better location than a parking/dealer lot =P

also need some close up pictures focued on an object... that will make the camera stand out compared to those picts which look like they could be taken with any half decent digicam

They were just quick shots before work. I couldn't exactly setup the shot and have the cars moved.

I could post the raw files so you can see how noise free and clean the pics are. It's quite amazing.

ChaoStar said:
They were just quick shots before work. I couldn't exactly setup the shot and have the cars moved.

I could post the raw files so you can see how noise free and clean the pics are. It's quite amazing.
How much was the camera?

HOW DOES IT DO ON LOW-LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY?

Can we get a source file for the last 2 shots?

I have been looking for a new digital camera for the past year, when my little brother left mine on a bus in Washington DC. :p But it's time for me to move from my old SLR's to a digital SLR; the one thing I REALLY REALLY want is good-to-great low-light/long-exposure performance.

Or, of course, I guess I could see if there's a review of this beastie on dpreview?

I've been checking in on the world of digicams for a while, hoping that the state-of-the-art would be making massive strides forward and/or getting cheaper, but by and large this has not been the case . . .

in my opinion, you should have bought a 10D and spent the extra cash on a good lens. there's no point in getting an 8 megapixel SLR without a decent lens.(although the kit lenses aren't too bad).

Back