#feelthebern

I believe the underlying idea is to get wealth inequity "fixed". As it is the wealth stays in families, which causes the separation of the elite from the poor. It's not like Trump earned his wealth, nor his sons & daughters... The scales have tipped to those born in wealth and there's no equity of opportunities.

If you don't mind 0.0001% owning most of the wealth, then it doesn't really matter. The rich are getting richer and the poor are staying poor. Which to some may seem like a problem that needs fixing.

I don't really have a strong opinion on this. Just a thought play, if you wanted to redistribute wealth in the society, what would be the best way to do it?

I believe the underlying idea is to get wealth inequity "fixed". As it is the wealth stays in families, which causes the separation of the elite from the poor. It's not like Trump earned his wealth, nor his sons & daughters... The scales have tipped to those born in wealth and there's no equity of opportunities.

If you don't mind 0.0001% owning most of the wealth, then it doesn't really matter. The rich are getting richer and the poor are staying poor. Which to some may seem like a problem that needs fixing.

I don't really have a strong opinion on this. Just a thought play, if you wanted to redistribute wealth in the society, what would be the best way to do it?

or you could just focus on human rights and poverty and basic shit instead of pseudoscience you have no idea of

OH NO CATALAN IS IN DANGER OF FRANCO

i dont even kno who the fuck that is, dont be inbreds maybe duh?

Redistribute is just another word for theft. Own it. If that's what people wanna do then go ahead and push for it...it's not the first time it will have been tried, with disastrously murderous results. Because the framework won't just affect the 0.0001%. Eventually they'll go for the 1% and the 10% and so on...until everyone is poor and worthless.

Yes, I agree wealth tax is a terrible idea in quite many ways. However, if you're a leftist and want the inequity of wealth redeemed somehow. What would you do ?

Yes, I agree wealth tax is a terrible idea in quite many ways. However, if you're a leftist and want the inequity of wealth redeemed somehow. What would you do ?
Steal it. Like a scumbag fucking communist who needs to be hung from a tree.

:D
you could argue that maybe you'd get something in return for your taxes. Like cleaner streets with less lunatics running around, more societal cohesion, better infrastructure etc.

But yea that's naive, it's probably going to be just a hand-out program to LGBT+ and other vocal minorites.

70% of wealthy families lose it all by the 2nd generation. 90% lose it by the 3rd generation. Regardless, the wealthy don't have huge cash accounts to pay off their "wealth" tax. Their net worth is from assets like land and business ownership. You're essentially demanding they sell off assets (which would be taxed additionally) to pay their wealth tax, which devalues everything due to mass sell offs, which also requires a buyer with the means to purchase and a willingness to increase their own wealth tax burden, and eventually draining them of all of their holdings until they fall below the threshold. It's a siphon, one that would likely destroy a lot of markets.

It's about as much of a "taxes are theft" suggestion as you can make.

y is it inequality of "wealth"

y not just make people not poor and give them human rights and good health care

instead we have people poisoning children and shit to preserve their wealth y bother

Hay guyz we're only the healthiest, richest, most privileged humans to ever exist......clearly this broken system needs to be turned upside down

MY PARENTS TOLD ME I WAS SPECIAL AND PUT ME IN GIFTED CLASSES AND I HAVE ALL THESE SPORTS TROPHIES BUT IM GROWING UP AND REALIZING IM NOT SPECIAL AND THATS THE WORLDS FAULT SO THEY OWE ME

you could argue that maybe you'd get something in return for your taxes. Like cleaner streets with less lunatics running around, more societal cohesion, better infrastructure etc.

But yea that's naive, it's probably going to be just a hand-out program to LGBT+ and other vocal minorites.

i thought that was what the taxes we are already payiong are for.. What does taxing more have to do with affordable housing??

How is taxing more money from someone give us affordable housing???

No one can fucking explain how it give us affordable housing but everyone keeps saying its going to work

yeah I think about how much money we already give them

how effective and efficient that money is used

then decide if they deserve more money and a promotion to more of MY WEALTH

so far most of them don't pass the test I'm afraid to say

any test no matter how bad I distort the metrics

fattest country on planet

WE ARE STARVING OUT HERE THEY SCREAM

I can't afford latest APPLE AND XBOX products.....I'm so poor

as over half the planet lives on under a dollar a day

USA poverty is when you can't afford all the premium menu items when dining out for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

mandatory DQ for dessert

global debt is almost 200 Trillion

breaks into something like 20k per person alive

for that half of planet who makes a dollar a day it would take 61 years to pay that off

for clu earning even a rock bottom MW it would be less than a year

OMG CLU GO CRY FOR US ARGENTINA

Back