#feelthebern

My issue with healthcare for all isn't necessarily that taxes will pay for it, it is that taxes will go towards it and they will be mismanaged (as will the entire effort). If there was a miraculous way that an X% increase in taxes ONLY went to the medicare for all and it was managed perfectly and there was no waste or abuse, I would be all for it.

But you are asking to let the government manage it. It won't work. You remove too much choice while promising better service. You incentivize short cuts while promising better care. I worked for the government for 21 years and do not trust government agencies. Name ONE government run agency that is run efficiently and supports Americans with no impact to Americans.

My issue with healthcare for all isn't necessarily that taxes will pay for it, it is that taxes will go towards it and they will be mismanaged (as will the entire effort). If there was a miraculous way that an X% increase in taxes ONLY went to the medicare for all and it was managed perfectly and there was no waste or abuse, I would be all for it.

But you are asking to let the government manage it. It won't work. You remove too much choice while promising better service. You incentivize short cuts while promising better care. I worked for the government for 21 years and do not trust government agencies. Name ONE government run agency that is run efficiently and supports Americans with no impact to Americans.

Governments do basically everything better than private enterprise. Anyway, you'll still have private healthcare plans for those that want them. There will be a demand for those because there are some waiting times inherent in socialized medicine for non-urgent issues.

Governments do basically everything better than private enterprise. Anyway, you'll still have private healthcare plans for those that want them. There will be a demand for those because there are some waiting times inherent in socialized medicine for non-urgent issues.

So what you're saying is you're a retard and you acknowledge it. Government does it "better" but to get adequate health care you're going to be taxed for shitty government healthcare and then have to spend out of pocket to get good medical care....

Fucking euros are so dumb they'll gladly spend twice to get what they should have the first time. Thank you government.

Yes. Yurop#1

These fucken American bros are completely blind. Also, did you see the latest polls? Biden Laden is leading with almost 30% :rofl: can't wait to see how rigged the murican system is and if the DP is really that suicidal

Same polls that had Hillary at 98% win?

This is so far a rerun of 2016. Only this time it is Biden trying to not campaign and bernie will be done in by the DNC again

:rofl:

That certainly explains why so little government work is contracted out to private businesses.

IwlAJow.jpg

good

my drug dealer should have thot of this when he left me sitting in a parking lot for 3 hours, waiting "5 more minutes" for him to arrive

unprofessional shitlord prick belongs in prison and i hope he gets raped to death by a philip morris exec

Yes. Yurop#1

These fucken American bros are completely blind. Also, did you see the latest polls? Biden Laden is leading with almost 30% :rofl: can't wait to see how rigged the murican system is and if the DP is really that suicidal

man, i can't tell if he's trolling or serious anymore. it's quite unsettling.

Back