#feelthebern

Gdb39kd.jpg

650 likely democrat voters in the only demographic Bernie does well in and its only for "favorability", you guys grasping for straws.

yeah they're just sitting around all day with nothing better to do than watch fox news and wait for the next election

they had plenty of time 2 occupy wall street n go 2 antifa rallies

shame they dont have time 2 go 2 the polls o well theres always next election

sry but usa (which is #1) is not ur shitty country, bruh

despite popular opinion among inbred eurotrash, the united states (of america (and the republic for witches' stands)) has not been a europeen colony for well over 200 years; u lost it 2 the juice

:cool:

I wouldn't be willing to commit to 45% tax rates even if our welfare population was 95% white like those nations.

It's amazing how conservative retards like Fool never seem to understand how progressive taxation works. Truly mind blowing.

I understand it completely. It's truly amazing how you ignore that Norway is one the highest taxed countries in the world. Must be only those Norwegian billionaires ponying up cash.

I understand it completely. It's truly amazing how you ignore that Norway is one the highest taxed countries in the world. Must be only those Norwegian billionaires ponying up cash.

add in the cost of your healthcare and what is really your marginal tax rate?
$70k standard deducts + 1k a month for healthcare is already 40%. ymmv on the specifics, but probably not by too much

absent is fairly transparent

he knows that these social welfare programs would implode the US because they can't scale up from an all white country of 5.5M to a zoo of 320M.

he shills for it because he hates the US

Back