Favorite cocktail

Cosmos, margaritas and mojitos. Sometimes rum & coke. Prosecco is always in the fridge.

Kind of a greyhound but Hunter S style...

Tall glass filled with SHAVED ice - crushed in a pinch.
Fill 3/4 with gin - like tanq.
Top off with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Not canned, fountain or other shit. Fresh.

Rinse repeat..

I've never understood the fascination with Hunter S Thompson

He just seems like a crazy drug addict to me.

old fashioned w/ wild turkey 101 and dram black bitters and a splash of dry curacao is my go to

charles bronson if im wanting something super boozy. 2 parts rittenhouse rye, 1/2 part liquore strega, 1/2 part montenegro, lemon peel

autumn sweater for something sweeter, but i don't bother getting maple bitters for it.

been making amari at home for the last few years which is also nice to sip on depending on the proof / base

Cute how all these old school cocktails are being rediscovered by the millenials. Want to fuck with your bartender? Order a sloe gin fizz.

Cute how all these old school cocktails are being rediscovered by the millenials. Want to fuck with your bartender? Order a sloe gin fizz.

ramoz gin fizz, and they are tasty as fuck

ive been using oleo saccherum lately as the sweetener and doing a reverse dry shake to get more foam from the egg white

Vesper Martini - james bond style

'A dry Martini,' he said. 'One. In a deep champagne goblet.'
'Oui, Monsieur.'
'Just a moment. Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large slice of lemon-peel. Got it?'

bartenders always give me the wtf look

Rye Old Fashioned

giphy.gif

better & better
daiquiri #5
Smith & cross old fashioned
the martinez
aperol spritz

edit: Carter beats the devil, but I can't be fucked to make a chili tincture

Last edited:
Back