[Fatties] How many of you can relate...

They really got the breathing down.

And him stacking boxes on the treadmill is accurate too.

That school lunch scene was so unrealistic, they do not give you 2 corn dogs, they give you ONE small ass one that doesn't even fill you up, in fact you get more hungry after you fucking eat it. They also do not serve soda at school, they give you a milk-fat chocolate flavored product.

EDIT: Saw that this was an ad in England, guess they actually feed their school children.

P.S. I also can't relate because I only weigh 200 and I'm 6'5".

My metabolism is so fast that if I start running again I guarantee that I can lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks.

speaking of fat thanngs
these strings remind me of tw threads with the erotic strories
The Experience
“I’m cold,” she murmured, hugging her knees on the couch beside me. Wuthering Heights was on the coffee table, closed and carefully bookmarked. I hadn’t realized that she’d stopped reading.

I was nearly finished restringing the electric with Blue Steels; she was watching me with casual interest.

”In fact,“ she said as she moved closer to snuggle up against my shoulder, “I heard on the radio that it was only a few degrees away from being a record low today.”

I brought another string up to pitch. “Well, at least we’re not in Montana.”

“Why? Could it really be that much colder in Montana?”

“Their record low temperature,” I explained, “is seventy degrees below zero.”

“Is that right?” she asked playfully, nuzzling against my neck. “I wonder how the people there stay warm.”

By this time, I was in tune.

“Let me show you.”

-70°F is cold all right, but it’s not even close to being cold enough for us. In order to cryogenically treat our Blue Steel strings, the temperature has to reach –320°F (roughly the temperature of Neptune, a mere 2.8 billion miles farther from the Sun than Earth).

Blue Steel… for a sound that’s out of this world.

P.S. I also can't relate because I only weigh 200 and I'm 6'5".

My metabolism is so fast that if I start running again I guarantee that I can lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks.

:rofl:

This post is pretty funny

skysnipe, you're a piece of shit person and a terrible poster but I laughed at that

Back