[Fantasy] Tom Brady's value down the stretch?

Velo

Veteran XX
My roomie lost Roy Williams last week. He has Lendale White and Marshawn Lynch on his team, and is starting Kevin Curtis in his W/R slot.

His team is going to make the playoffs because of Tom Brady, but he's pretty desperate for some position players since his team has all of the players named above.

I brought up a possible trade between our teams, it looked like Earnest Graham, Ryan Grant, Calvin Johnson and Favre/Garrard (his choice) for Tom Brady. It's pretty much giving up a lot of my bench for the best Fantasy option there is right now.

Then I started thinking and I'm not sure if the Pats will play Brady down the stretch once they clinch home field?

You guys have any clue of how valuable Brady will be in week 15/16?

a human body is worth like 70 bucks if you take the minerals and shit

but like millions if you sell the organs to the right people..

so you have to maximize his value by getting into organ harvesting..
g/l not waking up with no kidneys in a bathtub of ice tho

a human body is worth like 70 bucks if you take the minerals and shit

but like millions if you sell the organs to the right people..

so you have to maximize his value by getting into organ harvesting..
g/l not waking up with no kidneys in a bathtub of ice tho

I chuckled but because this post is so retarded.

My roomie lost Roy Williams last week. He has Lendale White and Marshawn Lynch on his team, and is starting Kevin Curtis in his W/R slot.

His team is going to make the playoffs because of Tom Brady, but he's pretty desperate for some position players since his team has all of the players named above.

I brought up a possible trade between our teams, it looked like Earnest Graham, Ryan Grant, Calvin Johnson and Favre/Garrard (his choice) for Tom Brady. It's pretty much giving up a lot of my bench for the best Fantasy option there is right now.

Then I started thinking and I'm not sure if the Pats will play Brady down the stretch once they clinch home field?

You guys have any clue of how valuable Brady will be in week 15/16?
Not valuable at all.. Brady will play little if any.

Back