[$$$] Fantasy Football Real Money Playoffs Thread [$$$]

Ixiterra

Veteran XV
Post here if you're in the playoffs of your real money FF league.

Entry: $75
1st: $400

10 man live draft

playOFFS.png

The Ghetto Bears started off hot going 4-0 on the backs of Stafford, Welker, Britt, Johnson, Best, and McFadden, but injuries quickly took hold and left me with the pathetic ass team I have now that just barely squeaked into the playoffs. I just beat this guy to cement my playoff berth last week, hopefully I can repeat.

i got in the playoffs as a wildcard. funny thing is, if i had won my game last week and 1 other person lost, i would have been in 1st place instead of 6th. crazy.

12 man draft for me, $50 to enter, 1st place $400.

I picked Vick as my first pick - of course looking back that was a terrible thing to do. oh well. I have Tebow as my backup. Since Vick is returning this week for the first playoff game, I do have the option of starting him. I really don't know what I'm going to do. Also I had Forte so yeah...i'm fucked

I sort of just want to start Tebow since who knows how healthy Vick is

thoughts?

Vick was playing like shit 2 weeks before he got hurt.. He actually had a lower score the week before he broke his ribs...

here's my team...injuries have crushed me but somehow i went 8-5.

ff11l.png

my other started QB used to be Cutler but i dropped him for Hanie when he got hurt....what a mistake. Now with Forte out my RB's suck...prob not gonna make it past this round.

I'll say it: how did you lose 6 games with Wesley Welker?

I dunno, but it allowed me to get helu from waivers. My chances of winning pretty much rest on him, and whether or not santana moss can not put up a fricken egg.

considering Fred Davis is done for the season.. Helu and Moss' value should go up alot. but then again it is the redskins lol

I sort of just want to start Tebow since who knows how healthy Vick is

thoughts?

plus the eagles are a demoralized team. I'd say fuck it and go with tebow, the bears defense is kinda suspect imo, and that's coming from having watched every game this season. Tebow is good for 15 pts solid, vick is more wishy washy.

$100 entry fee.

My team blows and I managed to be #6 and snuck into the playoffs.

QB - Josh Freeman (Big disappointment after a good year last year)
WR - Roddy White
WR - Dwayne Bowe (No QB)
RB - Michael Bush
RB - Starks/D.Williams/Brandon Jacobs
TE - Jason Witten
W/R/T - Malcolm Floyd(Finally fucking healthy)
K - Gould
DEF - Oakland

My running backs are garbage. DeAngelo Williams pathetic season has been awesome.

waiting on gronkowski was my biggest blunder this year. i had my sights on him in all 3 leagues and just barely missed out on him in all 3

i started off 8-1 in a 12 team league with the following

brady welker lloyd turner blount hernandez boldin detroit

ended up 8-5 with a first round bye

newton and foster have carried me all season. cam basically saved my season after i drafted manning with freeman as my backup.

whats miraculous is that my gf is in the same league and is gonna slip into the last playoff seed after having drafted charles, andre johnson, gates, and kenny britt. at least she had a monster week 1.

she's making her push with brady/gronkowski, and now no one wants to play her.

ffteam.jpg

9-4 and second in my league, 12 teamer. A slew of people at 8-5 & 7-6 behind me. The leader is 12-1 with his only loss coming to me. He had Rodgers on a bye that week though.

I wasn't there for the draft. Auto-Drafted Foster first and Peyton second. I'm leading waiver moves...I feel like I've had to work hard this year. :/

Last edited:
Back