Should I pick up Slaton and drop MJD?

I'm in a keeper league, and I currently have:

Gore
AP
Turner
Forte
Run D.Mc
MJ Drew

Slaton is putting up some good numbers and may have a future as a good back. MJD has upset me, He's basically unplayable with Fred Taylor there. Yes, I know he scores touchdowns, but I need every play backs, like LT, Forte, AP, etc. I want to keep McFadden as he may turn out to be something, so really the only expendable guy is MJD...

no you already have an insane amount of good RB's. mojo will be back. what kind of league is this, how many teams? That's a lot of really good RB's for one team.

5 teams, keeper. Been going on for 12 years. I've been in it for the last 4 and basically had to start from scratch. Since I'm the only NCAA fan I have a take on the guys first and usually can build from there.

definitely pick up slaton - I've been starting him on my team this year and he's getting a lot of action. took a chance on a few rookies this year, and he's the payday.

Oh, and the guy who wins every year has

LT
Steven Jackson
Larry Johnson
Portis
Barber
Addai

Since he's lost Brady, Palmer, and has to start an suddenly mediocre Peyton, I may unseat his title he's owned for the last 5 years.

Oh, and the guy who wins every year has

LT
Steven Jackson
Larry Johnson
Portis
Barber
Addai

Since he's lost Brady, Palmer, and has to start an suddenly mediocre Peyton, I may unseat his title he's owned for the last 5 years.
Well he should be sucking this year since everyone but Portis and Addai are playing like shit.

Don't you have a kicker you can drop or something? How is Slaton even still on the waiver?

It would be hard for me to drop MoJo unless there's another drop option... man I dunno. The thing with Slaton is he's the guy. MoJo is in a 2 back system. I guarantee if they both stay healthy, Slaton ends the season with more points. Probably a lot more. In fact he's only played 4 games and has 12 points more than MoJo who has played in 5 games.

I say do it, but more importantly I think it's time to find a new group of peeps to play fantasy with.

:lol: 5 team league

i don't even understand how that can be fun or competitive. one guy has tom brady, peyton manning, carson palmer, LT, steven jackson, LJ, portis, addai, marion barber? that is 7 first round draft picks in a normal draft.

i don't even understand how that can be fun or competitive. one guy has tom brady, peyton manning, carson palmer, LT, steven jackson, LJ, portis, addai, marion barber? that is 7 first round draft picks in a normal draft.

Its a 5 sport league. Otherwise it would suck.

Back