Fallout 4 incoming

are u srsly quoting game reviews to justify calling a game good

have u ever played video games before

tribes ascend has a fuckin 86 on metacritic

"guys im the only person on the planet who thinks this about a game when every piece of evidence is to the contrary. YOURE DUMB"

- kestrel

most people that understand game design and have been playing for a while agree bethesda games are garbage

you do realize these games are just psychologically addicting and they're tricking you into playing them

you're basically being played for an idiot, and it's working

ive heard that
much in the same way pizza is just tricking you into thinking its delicious so you'll eat it
btw that entire post is almost sig-worthy in his hilarity, so you'll have that

the tricks must be really good for every game review site on the planet to give it more than 4/5 stars
either that or most of those sites and the millions that purchased it dont understand video games

GameRankings 92.79% (X360)[73]
90.69% (PC)[74]
90.60% (PS3)[75]
GameStats 9.3/10 (X360)[76]
9.0/10 (PC)[77]
9.0/10 (PS3)[78]
Metacritic 93/100 (X360)[70]
91/100 (PC)[71]
90/100 (PS3)[72]
Review scores
Publication Score
1UP.com A[57]
Edge 7/10[58]
Electronic Gaming Monthly A, B+, A+[59]
Eurogamer 10/10[60]
Famitsu 38/40[61]
Game Informer 9.5/10[62]
GameSpot 9/10 (X360/PC)[63][64]
8.5/10 (PS3)[65]
GameSpy 5/5 stars[6]
IGN 9.6/10 (X360/PC)[66]
9.4/10 (PS3)[67]
Official Xbox Magazine 10/10[68]
PC Gamer US 91%[69]
Awards
Publication Award
9th Annual Game Developers Choice Awards Game of the Year 2008[79]
Best Writing[79]
IGN Best of 2008[80] Game of the Year 2008[81]
Best Xbox 360 Game[82]
Best RPG[83]
Best Use of Sound[83]
GameSpot Best of 2008 Best PC Game[83]
Best RPG[83]
Golden Joystick Award 2009 Ultimate Game of the Year 2009[84]
PC Game of the Year 2009[84]

From its release in October through the end of 2008, Fallout 3 shipped over 4.7 million units.[92] According to NPD Group the Xbox 360 version has sold 1.14 million units and the PlayStation 3 version has sold 552,000 units as of January 2009.[93] The Xbox 360 version was the 14th best-selling game of December 2008 in the United States, while the PlayStation 3 version was the eighth best-selling PlayStation 3 game in that region and month.[94]
Fallout 3 was one of the most played titles in Xbox Live in 2009, and Games for Windows – Live in 2009, 2011 and 2012.[95][96][97]

youre right nobody understands video games but you
YOU ARENT CRAZY EVERYONE ELSE IS CRAZY
seriously you reaching validuz levels here
i'd stop so i'll forget about this and wont bring it up in every thread you post

Holy fuck LGBR. Take a step back for a second. A lot of people don't like Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Yeah, they got glowing reviews but so did Tribes Ascend, Dragon Age II and just about every Call of Duty made.

Most game critics are fucking terrible. F3 had the exact same game ruining bugs that Oblivion had. How can anyone justify giving a new game with the same bugs as their last game ~90%? Why was the inventory system for Oblivion and F3 downright atrocious on PC to the point of being useless? Why do both of these games pale in comparison to their predecessors?

How can Call of Duty keep getting ~80% when they've basically made the same game 6 years in a row?

Why does a game like Diablo III that forces you to be online and as a result was downright unplayable at launch get solid reviews?

If anyone is reaching Validuz levels of retarded here it's you. I thought the dislike of Oblivion/Fallout 3 was pretty well known, especially in a place like TW.

Last edited:
tf2 has a 92

that game is riddled with poor multiplayer design

91 and 86 are not that far apart

the point is reviewers are casual scum that don't understand what a good game is

if it's not challenging and has no good storytelling, it cannot be a good game, only a game for catharsis for idiot simpletons

jesus christ you are dumb

tw has barely any connection to tribes if you don't know who i am

and it's not that guy

tf2 has a 92

that game is riddled with poor multiplayer design

tf2 has over 50K people playing at any given time. They are doing something right.

tf2 is arguably one of the best multiplier games ever created.

fallout 3 maybe wasn't EPIC but it absolutely was a fun game to play through.

tf2 has over 50K people playing at any given time. They are doing something right.

tf2 is arguably one of the best multiplier games ever created.

fallout 3 maybe wasn't EPIC but it absolutely was a fun game to play through.
"arguably"

look, i was a comp player in tf2

the game is only good in comparison to the incredibly shitty amount of fps games released in the last several years. in the long run, it's not a terribly well done game

popularity != good game, otherwise shit like farmville and candy crush would be considered good

TF2 was a good game. The endless hats and crafting kind of ruined it for me.

hats and crafting didn't change anything.

I can go into any public server and wreck shit with the stock weapons. And competition doesn't allow all the weird shit anyways so thats a non issue.

Last edited:
Back