Fallen Empire Legions Gameplay Explained

cool.. the only thing I didn't like is when is said the CG is good for close range?

I always preferred plasma or disc for close range.. meh?

actually its just your model lifting his legs off the ground and you being able to go much faster than walking.

even T:V skiing was closer to T1 than Legions

For legal reasons, Legions can't really be like Tribes 1. The closest reference to tribes they made was "freedom of movement returns". They can't even mention tribes for fear of being sued, but the game still looks pretty solid.

I like the way he talks about the mod development model - which means that they may continue to develop the game after release. I think they'll listen to their fans, but there's some people on TW that they shouldn't listen too hard too.

:rofl: @ Zio, divorced his wife over T2 and is proud of it. :fu:

Don't get me wrong, I am eagerly awaiting this game. I think its just sad how much complaining there has already been about this game, we haven't even really gotten to see it yet.

FishStix, dont apologize, some people feed their ego's this way.

It's not their game, it's not their decision even though they think otherwise. They are establishing themselves as arbiters. People would be foolish to allow that. I for one dont care what many of them think. I'll decide for myself and let others do the same. They will try to decide for you. I have found gagging them to be very usefull.

- hopefully they wont be involved with it as they will only do harm. It's their nature.

For the record, I am enjoying what I'm seeing from GG. It's just not Tribes and that's fine. It's Tribes-like, but to be Tribes it's lacking in many ways. But this could very well end up being a very fun game. And that's their aim. Nothing else.

Back