Facebook is good for keeping up with friends

Chimera

Contributor
Veteran XV
Sucks when you forget how you know them though. Friend is in town for a while and going to meet her and her boyfriend for dinner. There's a good chance she's my cousin in law since her mom looks just like my stepmom but I know they aren't sisters. That or she is related to one of my dad's previous ex-girlfriends. I've narrowed it down that much at least. Facebook should have a note taking system.

If you start to have those problems then you've reached your social limit. That's when you start forgetting how you know someone, who they are, etc. Some social scientists claim to have evidence there is a magic number to this, 264 or something of the like.

I don't know why the Hell they haven't allowed you to categorize your friends yet.

I would love to be able to split my friends up into different privacy groups and then set limits upon what personal information each group can access.

I don't know why the Hell they haven't allowed you to categorize your friends yet.

I would love to be able to split my friends up into different privacy groups and then set limits upon what personal information each group can access.

Is this a joke? You can do this now.

Back