Extra rested XP?

nono there is some bug involving lag issues in instances.

It is not 100% but apparently if you enter an instance with rested experience and then wait till servers are jam packed and there is a fat queue (sorry low pop guys) and then just repeatedly force a disconnect you will eventually log back in and notice that your xp bar is still colored as though you get rest xp, but that the marker for where the bonus ends will be gone, and it is gone for good. Some people on tich plowed 4-5 levels of pure rested xp from this already.

There was mention of this bug over a week ago but blizzard rarelymoves fast to fix anything. If I was not 60 I would be dropping in SM non stop until I got it :)

Yea go ahead and use it then wonder why you're character is suddenly banned for exploiting a bug.

Sadly, I must lock this thread since the subject line was posted using all capital letters. Please in the future, avoiding using an all capital letter format when posting on our boards. Thank you.
lol what the fuck

booty said:
nono there is some bug involving lag issues in instances.

It is not 100% but apparently if you enter an instance with rested experience and then wait till servers are jam packed and there is a fat queue (sorry low pop guys) and then just repeatedly force a disconnect you will eventually log back in and notice that your xp bar is still colored as though you get rest xp, but that the marker for where the bonus ends will be gone, and it is gone for good. Some people on tich plowed 4-5 levels of pure rested xp from this already.

There was mention of this bug over a week ago but blizzard rarelymoves fast to fix anything. If I was not 60 I would be dropping in SM non stop until I got it :)
So the server has to have a queue?

Well..if you need a crashy server or a queue to exploit this, then I suppose it's no big deal. I'd rather have a stable, lag free, no queue server, than an extra 300k XP.

ZacH said:
known issue, and you will not be banned for exploiting it since they have no way of tracking it.

Of course they have ways of tracking it. They have server logs of every bit of damage you do, every conversation you have, every kill you make and every XP reward you gain. Therefore when they see someone shooting up to 60 in 3 days played with XP rest bonus the whole time, they'll know you shouldn't have done that.

Back