Evony players

so is this thing really just like tribalwars? Is there really absolutely nothing to do with chicks or cleavage at all?

I expected this.

42-15474281.jpg

I remember when the shitty banners for this game were plastered all over TribalWar. :(

Um, so what kind of game is this and what do you do? Because I'm not gonna waste 30 seconds filling out all that info for nothing.

Spoiler

Amen to that, Raynaldo. Nothing pleases me more in a game than pissing the other guy off enough to rage quit.

----
MouseWarlord on 11/29/10 at 9:36 PM
Go to hell, you bastard
MouseWarlord on 11/29/10 at 9:42 PM
Filthy bastard son of a whore.
MouseWarlord on 11/29/10 at 9:43 PM
Spak, filthy fucking bastard, go die in a hole you bastard, you faggot, son of a whore.
RaynTW on 11/29/10 at 10:57 PM
Don't get your panties in a twist.
RaynTW on 11/30/10 at 4:48 PM
Ugh, this city sucks. Learn to research.
MouseWarlord on 11/30/10 at 5:42 PM
Burn in hell, you mother fucking anus sucker. You shit, you arse, you bastard son of a bitch, shit, filthy stinking shit, turd, worthless piss stain, go and rape your whore-mother, you arse, twat, cock sucking spak whore, go and suckle your trandad, you fat anal fucking cunt stain.
MouseWarlord on 11/30/10 at 5:42 PM
Wank over your mother.
MouseWarlord on 11/30/10 at 5:45 PM
You and defile a rock you abominable feeble minded bastard son of a mother fucking whore. You and make love to the great whore slut, you cunt, worthless shit stain.
MouseWarlord on 11/30/10 at 6:08 PM
Although I do have to give it to you, I'm deleting, I probably won't player again, my first experience wasn't a positive one I must say.

Happy conquering,

MW
RaynTW on 12/1/10 at 2:04 AM
Yes, I know, this game takes common sense. You should move on.
----

Back