evolution is bullshit

BadMoFo said:
yeah because we see fish with legs all the time huh?

oh yeah and those alligators, or say sharks?

yeah they keep evolving except they haven't changed in the last 10 million years...

they dont need to

yeah because evolution just quit...

good point there guy...

so evolution just stops?

are you fucking retarded?

Animal said:
while I believe in evolution, why did we evolve from apes while crocodiles have been said to be the same (except for size) for a long ass time? Are they evolutionarily(made up word) perfect?

humans evolved through God while crocodiles evolved through nature

not everything evolves the same, God speeds up the human evolution process though

see you cant be close minded, you have to include both theories into one to get the correct theory

You're still not as good at trolling as Juggernaught.

Poor BooFoo, all ursurped and stuff.

/me pets teh big head

Animal said:
while I believe in evolution, why did we evolve from apes while crocodiles have been said to be the same (except for size) for a long ass time? Are they evolutionarily(made up word) perfect?
they are "fit" given their current habitiat and general environment and have no reason to have traits "selected" or selected against.

We didn't evolve from apes, we evolved with apes from a like primate ancestor.

Last edited:
animals evolve to there surroundings and whatnot.....if the animals surrounding havent changed in million of years...then there is no longer a need for it to evolve.

as for humans...we are pretty week in the physical evolution department. But we somehow have the ability to evolve mentally...that is the key to world domination.

i was actually thinking about this very thing earlier...its funny that you made a post about it

Forensic said:
humans evolved through God while crocodiles evolved through nature

not everything evolves the same, God speeds up the human evolution process though

see you cant be close minded, you have to include both theories into one to get the correct theory
i hope to fuck you aren't being serious

at it again mofo u prick. i warned u that i would find u. and wtf is this about. the only thing that has stopped evolving is you. dumbass. lol.

^Vu|tuRe^ said:
animals evolve to there surroundings and whatnot.....if the animals surrounding havent changed in million of years...then there is no longer a need for it to evolve.

as for humans...we are pretty week in the physical evolution department. But we somehow have the ability to evolve mentally...that is the key to worls domination.

i was actually thinking about this very thing earlier...its funny taht you made a post about it

humans havent evolved mentally, homo sapien sapiens have identical brains to modern humans

so humans havent noticeably changed in the last 35,000 years, mental evolution included.

Pagy said:
i hope to fuck you aren't being serious

didnt you know, that to find the answer to an argument, first you take both sides of the argument, then you choose the position in the middle

so for example, evolution vs. creation

obviously God guides evolution, we didnt descend from monkeys because we were made in Gods image, but other creatures did.

or for heliocentrism vs. geocentrism.

One side says the earth revolves around the Sun, one says the Sun revolves around the Earth.

The truth is that both revolve around Nepture.

You have to compromise to find the truth.

Actually, mofo, there is a fish with "legs". It's called an axolotl (or something like that). It's also called a Mexican walking fish. Apparently even the Mexican fish are trying to get the fuck out.

Forensic said:
humans havent evolved mentally, homo sapien sapiens have identical brains to modern humans

so humans havent noticeably changed in the last 35,000 years, mental evolution included.
what in the fuck does this even mean?
"modern humans" are homo sapiens, fucktard

yeah boy that environment hasnt changed in MILLIONS of years, no such thing as the ice age in the last few million years...

OH WAIT

THERE WAS AN ICE AGE HUH???

oh yeah but only humans were affected by it, so thats why reptiles didn't evolve since they are cold blooded rite???

I mean cold blooded that means they like it cold RITE?

fucking idiots

Forensic said:
didnt you know, that to find the answer to an argument, first you take both sides of the argument, then you choose the position in the middle

so for example, evolution vs. creation

obviously God guides evolution, we didnt descend from monkeys because we were made in Gods image, but other creatures did.

or for heliocentrism vs. geocentrism.

One side says the earth revolves around the Sun, one says the Sun revolves around the Earth.

The truth is that both revolve around Nepture.

You have to compromise to find the truth.
whatever drugs you're on, i would like you to mail me some

Pagy said:
what in the fuck does this even mean?
"modern humans" are homo sapiens, fucktard

homo sapien sapiens, whether they are 60000 years old or modern, have the same brains

that volture guy said humans evolve mentally, there is no evidence for that.

how about you explain why in the last 4+ million years only humans have "evolved"

?????

and not alligators or say sharks?

or shit even chimpanzees...

Back