Everquest Classic

Window

Veteran X
Just in case anyone is interested everquest is launching two new servers this weekend that will start in the original era. One with highly boosted exp rates where expansions unlock every 30 days (starts on Luclin expansion), and one with lower (but still comparatively high) exp rates with expansions unlocking every 3 months (starts at original).

Yes it has been done before, but if you're bored and want to relive the experience here it is.

EverQuest - News - An Update to Selo and Mangler

dear god. I remember looking at how long it took to level, and the INSANE death penalties, and just laughed...into Anarchy Online.

Holy shit I am in. Sounds amazing. Some of the most e-fun I've ever had.

everquest-470x310@2x-641x422.jpg

Game was pretty epic. But the down time vs actually doing something was ridiculous. I sold my level 45 druid for hundreds of dollars simply because I couldn't stomach the downtime anymore. I wouldn't mind reliving it if it wasn't so fucking unbalanced like that.

I played on Project 99 for a while. Great community and it’s free. But since I have a career and family I no longer enjoy the many, many hours required for it to be worthwhile.

More than anything else, that game is about playing all the time and making friends who do the same.

It won't take 100s of hours of dedication on this server to level up. The whole point is enjoying the content without the massive time sink. If you decide to play, selos is the hardcore (play a lot fast unlocks race to the finish) mangler is the casual server

Back