Ever get an email that wasn't intended for you?

Like a wrong number, every now and then I get a mail from someone that isn't an ad for anything, it's just a mail for someone else that was accidentally delivered to me. There must be someone else out there using Rapscallion Jones in their email, because it's a pretty unusual name for anyone to take.

A similar thread on another forum got me thinking about the best wrong number email I ever got.

The mail was titled something like Be my sugar daddy and I just couldn't resist. I opened it to find a long mail with a picture attached. The photo was, presumably, the woman sending the mail. She was an obese black woman, reclining on a bed in some kind red lingerie that probably would have looked hot on any other girl. But this woman had rolls of milk chocolate flowing from all openings, practically bursting at the seams. One of her straps was down over her shoulder and a massive titty had exploded from the cup. A little further down the pike, she had her thong dangling from her cankle and three fingers plunged deep into her ladycrack. She wore a shitload of make up and looked like she was enjoying herself.

The body of the mail essentially told me that she wanted me (or the guy that it was intended for) to take her out shopping and buy her all kinds of expensive shit. She wanted jewelry, designer clothes, perfume and so on. In return for this pricey shopping list she outlined a long list of favors she'd give in return. Among them were anal sex, I could watch while she fucked a girl, but the best part of the whole mail was that in bold, twenty point text, she said:

I will suck your huge milky balls.

Everything else was pretty standard type, but she must really like to suck balls to devote big bold letters to her craft like that.

I have gotten email from a few good friends of someone with a similar email address as mine. The emails however are not anything good, mostly about cats or exotic birds /shrug

BLiSTeD said:
I have gotten email from a few good friends of someone with a similar email address as mine. The emails however are not anything good, mostly about cats or exotic birds /shrug
I'll get one or two a month, though it's slowed considerably as of late. Usually, the mails were nothing but people making plans to go out to dinner, or linking friends to Never Forget 9-11 movies. Really nothing interesting.

I've gotten a couple emails from Coach.com saying "Thanks for your order." It looks legit, but someone is using my email addy or typing there's in wrong and it goes to me. This is my bullshit hotmail account that I only use for spam, but I check the titles and senders of the emails before deleting, and since I use Outlook to view all my mail, I often see some of the messages before it deletes. As long as it isn't my credit card or address in the mail I deleted it.

Back