[ESPEN Insider Request] McShay's Mock Draft 3.0

sprotscenter showed cam at #10 for mcshay's pick, and had the niners taking patrick peterson

I'd be happy with that, the top 2 CB's this draft are pro bowl material, and there's no QB out there worth taking in the first round. I think getting Devlin in the 2nd or 3rd would be the best play for a team that needs a QB.

Cam Newton is Vince Young 2.0. Flashy, athletic, doesn't check down, and inaccurate.

Spoiler

Last edited:
fo sho. And yet you know snyder will pay like $500 million for a 10 year contract

they were going back over the chad johnson trade deal the redskins were trying to make with the bengals.

they offered cinci two first round draft picks for him.

i don't know whats dumber, that the redskins offered two first round draft picks for CJ, or that the bengals didn't take it and run when they had the chance.

two of the worst franchises in the league, i'd be curious what other deals they couldn't come to terms with.

they were going back over the chad johnson trade deal the redskins were trying to make with the bengals.

they offered cinci two first round draft picks for him.

i don't know whats dumber, that the redskins offered two first round draft picks for CJ, or that the bengals didn't take it and run when they had the chance.

two of the worst franchises in the league, i'd be curious what other deals they couldn't come to terms with.

2 First Rounders for an aging WR is the most lopsided thing I've ever heard.

I'd give maybe a late 2nd, but that would be with conditions, a 3rd without.

2 First Rounders for an aging WR is the most lopsided thing I've ever heard.

I'd give maybe a late 2nd, but that would be with conditions, a 3rd without.

trading draft picks is normally stupid, espeically for an aging player.

normally the team giving up the draft picks is the one getting screwed, unless they're someone like the pats who has a shit ton of draft picks.

I'd be happy with that, the top 2 CB's this draft are pro bowl material, and there's no QB out there worth taking in the first round. I think getting Devlin in the 2nd or 3rd would be the best play for a team that needs a QB.

Cam Newton is Vince Young 2.0. Flashy, athletic, doesn't check down, and inaccurate.

peterson is a godamn monster out there, i was very upset when he chose lsu over fsu and miami a few years ago.

Back