Episode 7 leaked footage

i'll never understand this shit. i mean, security has got to be tight as fuck on that set. how the fuck does someone not notice someone with a camera in front of a monitor filming with their phone?

B1xgrDaIcAEaIsm.jpg

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

https://twitter.com/Disney/status/530405149102321664

i think the real question is: how much lens flare is needed on the lightsabres so we all know how futury the technology is.

i hope its not worse than the prequels...i think its disappointing they have the original cast - i think that was a mistake. but abrams claims to be a lifelong star wars fan and lucas wasn't really involved...so at least there is.....a new hope.

The real question is will this be worse than the prequels?

it will be like every.other.jj.abrams.movie

mildly entertaining well-paced fluff with the collective IQ of a blueberry muffin and it will make you shake your head once you stop and think about it

ironically the first two star trek movies were more like star wars material than they were star trek material.

Awakened, the force has.

Young, cocky X wing pilot steals Ford Mustang named Elinore which turns out to transform into a robot who makes him go on a mission to find an ice princess singing on the side of a mountain. And Johnny Depp is a pirate. Where has all the rum gone, and my dragons? The lens flare is destroying Alderbarren!

Last edited:
Back