[Epic Thread] This one is for you baby Girl!

Xcursion, post a recent pic of yourself and I promise I won't pick on you anymore.

No more being the bully

No more laughing and making fun of you.

X, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not the mouthy nerd virgin. I've posted family pics here before, it's your turn.

Last edited:
no chance I have a family now. Funny thing is I had a video from like 17 years ago, but I lost it. Just waiting for it to show up somewhere :)

This thread is great, everything is great about it and it's generally great.

Cute girl, good thread, stop hating and appreciate. Good times.

God I love this woman.

She absolutely LOVES to please me, which makes me absolutely LOVE to please her. Its win/win, and the hottest fucking ever. She lets me do whatever I want (sexually). Its a beautiful thing, and so is she.

I say we toast this woman, or at least fucking props for being hot, and being willing to post pics. Because my gf or not, this is a badass tw thread, fuck the haters.

X, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not the mouthy nerd virgin. I've posted family pics here before, it's your turn.

You asked for me to prove I am not a nerdvirgin. Clearly that would involve proof I have had sexual intercourse. You haven't posted proof you're not one yourself. You may have posted family pics but that means nothing. Those kids could be step-kids, adopted, the pool guy's kids. Who knows. Until there's a clear picture involving your penis in your supposed wife, you're a virgin. But then you'd have to prove she's your wife with scans of both drivers licenses and your marriage license.

Until you do that, you're a nerdvirgin.

You asked for me to prove I am not a nerdvirgin. Clearly that would involve proof I have had sexual intercourse. You haven't posted proof you're not one yourself. You may have posted family pics but that means nothing. Those kids could be step-kids, adopted, the pool guy's kids. Who knows. Until there's a clear picture involving your penis in your supposed wife, you're a virgin. But then you'd have to prove she's your wife with scans of both drivers licenses and your marriage license.

wat?

um, you don't have to be married to have sex you dork.

God you are a creep too. :lol:

Post a recent pic of yourself xcurs, or you're a DEFORMED CREATURE

It's only fair

The fact that Simo is a semi-retarded smack addict and his girl is a classless whore is totally undermined by the extreme faggotry that Xcursion has displayed.

um, you don't have to be married to have sex you dork.

God you are a creep too. :lol:

Post a recent pic of yourself xcurs, or you're a DEFORMED CREATURE

It's only fair

You forgot the part where he claims to have a family now. That could all be for show and not actually his family. Keep up cokehead.

You forgot the part where he claims to have a family now. That could all be for show and not actually his family. Keep up cokehead.

if you were only smart enough to know how pathetic you are looking in this thread/forum right now, you'd leave running with your tail between your legs.

unfortunately you aren't smart enough to know.

Back