Epic Failed Scam

Tatiyana

Veteran X
ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER - Tampa Racing

cliffs: Kid takes mom's Celica to get paint job. Pays for paint job. Then starts adding more and more things he'd like done, until it's a $16k job. When it's done, kid sends mom to pick it up, not having paid. Mom has no clue, thought it was paid for by "sponsors". Kid sends jailbait gf to pay $60 and offers a payment plan. Shop owner refuses, kid threatens to get it back and have shop owners arrested, among other things.

It's hilarious, especially the comments from the kid. The thread was cleaned up, so a lot of posts are missing (it was at 30+ pages, then locked/cleaned up to 15, now up to 44).

On top of it, kid has a criminal record for fraud, and has been caught scamming people on various forums/in real life.

who the fuck would pay 16k for a toyota?

that's the biggest scam :lol:

He didn't pay $16k for the car. He was supposed to pay $16k worth of labor on the car...paint, carbon fiber overlays, carbon fiber sub enclosure, amp racks, nitrous kit installed, turbo kit installed...the kid brought the parts to the shop, he was basically just paying for labor for most things.

No, the biggest new horseshit is jobs listed on craigslist or career.com
After you fill out some shit you get spam that says, "...with your qualifications we'd like to offer you a job in the acoounting department."

My background in Quality Assurance since 1979, mostly avionics and defense stuff.

"...processing checks..."

NIGERIA...again!

imgad

Nigerians?
I am starting to think so.

Why don't we burn one in effigy at sauagefest?

Oh, like an asshole I mentioned sauagefest to BugsPray while we were playing Shadowrun...
All of a sudden..."You guys are really fucked up...gay...etc."

I was backpedalling like crazy.

I don't get it, what's the scam? "haha I'm going to have them do it and then I won't pay and they'll still have to give me mah car lol!"

That's the stupidest scam ever.

Back