EPA intends to regulate Ammunition

^this... bullets costs around +$10.00 for a 20 pack (not .22)... far more lead waste then bullets out there for example fishing weights $5.46 for a 248 pack...

you decide which is more likely to end up in your water a bullet or fishing weights.

that, and lead is largely inert. biggest problem is when it's eaten by animals(mostly waterfowl). lead has been illegal in most places in the US for duck/goose hunting for over 20 years now.

Well if it comes from earth then it must be good. I shall commence on my new cereal Sugar coated Lead scraps with marshmellows!

Its actually in your drinking water...along with other shit.
WHATS YOUR POINT DICKWAD.

HERE IS MY POINT...DICKWAD.
MY POINT IS.
That the EPA whom you are readily to SUCK OFF is being used by a FILTHY government and LARGE agenda to stop citizens of the USA from buys and making ammunition.

btw its an NRA alert

this is why I wanted obama to win

zool and thousands like him are raging impotently about injustices that don't even exist ;D

lead is bad, why should hunters be allowed to pollute our soil? what makes them so special? do they make environmentally friendly ammo yet?

y should old ppl still be around

huge bio footprint and linger onto greatly in2 old age w/ medicine

kill after 50

50? Fuck that, if you haven't procreated and raised your offspring to the age of procreation before you turn 30, then too fucking bad off with your head.

Nope, fuck that. 30 is the cutoff, that's enough time for you to have kids and raise them to the point they can have kids too. Loans will be perpetual, and so will jobs. Your kids will take your job, income, debts and possessions the moment you're shoved in the oven.

Back