Enough with your stupid T1 scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

antareus

Tribal Survivor
Veteran X
You know what I'm talking about. The scripts that should have NEVER been made but somehow are still in use. I wish we could just kill the people that thought it'd be cool to parrot stuff automatically at certain events.

Like when somebody grabs your flag and three people on your team say automatically "The enemy has our flag!" NO SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? GREAT SCRIPT GUYS, I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE KNOWN THAT!! THANKS TO YOU I NOW KNOW SOMEONE HAS THE FLAG!!

K-pack script users should be banned. T1 players have gone all soft and they let these people use them and spam the global chat with their kill number nonsense.

Yogi said:
I like the T2 script that says in global "Sniperelite2583 is on a killing spree"
Kind of a ripoff of UT2k3 me thinks.

antareus said:
You know what I'm talking about. The scripts that should have NEVER been made but somehow are still in use. I wish we could just kill the people that thought it'd be cool to parrot stuff automatically at certain events.

Like when somebody grabs your flag and three people on your team say automatically "The enemy has our flag!" NO SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? GREAT SCRIPT GUYS, I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE KNOWN THAT!! THANKS TO YOU I NOW KNOW SOMEONE HAS THE FLAG!!

K-pack script users should be banned. T1 players have gone all soft and they let these people use them and spam the global chat with their kill number nonsense.

What, you end up on a n00b team and can't handle losing? There's a mute menu for a reason...

I have to load up T1. It's been forever since I've played. Anyone else still playing it nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back