End of an Era For Zelda

Ratz

Veteran XV
Twilight Princess will represent the the end of an era for Zelda games, according to Shigeru Miyamoto.From the Eurogamer article: "'This will be, without a doubt, the last Zelda game as you know it in its present form,' Miyamoto is quoted as saying. He declined to reveal any more details as to how the series will be reborn, but did go on to assure fans that Twilight Princess will be absolutely aces: 'Our goal was to make the best Zelda game ever. The most rich, satisfying and [melancholic]. I worked on it personally, moreso than Wind Waker. I haven't invested as much into any game as I have this one,' Miyamoto said."

I copied the story over from SlashDot cause right now i'm working on Vegetable and Pork Fried Rice for dinner. sue me.

in the new zelda games you play as zelda

the object of the game is to avoid getting tentacle raped by multiple monsters throughout the game and find link's precious white cock

lol i think nintendo has a little more to worry about then the end of zelda. try the end of nintendo as a compnay that makes hardware gaming systems.

Nail Bomb said:
lol i think nintendo has a little more to worry about then the end of zelda. try the end of nintendo as a compnay that makes hardware gaming systems.
Except that in Japan they're kicking ass.

eggo said:
in the new zelda games you play as zelda

the object of the game is to avoid getting tentacle raped by multiple monsters throughout the game and find link's precious white cock

Well it still wouldn't end the "Nintendo is for kids!" debate, although kids of that day will be extremely warped and deranged.

Nail Bomb said:

Except that the Gamecube was the only system of the last 3 that made money. Try again.

"This will be, without a doubt, the last Zelda game as you know it in its present form,"

Zelda will continue because it's a huge seller for Nintendo, as Miyamoto stated above "...in its present form"

Nail Bomb said:

Wow you're fucking stupid aren't you?

Maybe it will be more of a hack/slash instead of it's current puzzle/adventure form? :p

OMG YES LINK LEVEL 68 I GET A NEW SHIELD DEFLECT ABILITY ZOMG

Breyer said:
I hope he means they're going to stop making immature Zelda games.

Yes. Perhaps he should stop wasting his rupees on frivolous shields and potions, and deposit them in a secure savings account, so he has a nice nest egg for when he retires from his adventurous life serving his family and town as part of Hyrule's agriculture community.

For Christ's sake, he's gotta grow up some time.

god i want the revolution to come out

im going to play SMB3, Mario cart 64, Golden Eye, Zelda1, Streetfighter 3 and other classic games non-stop

Fool said:
Except that the Gamecube was the only system of the last 3 that made money. Try again.

Genuinely curious...do you mean that Nintendo hardware systems were the only ones to turn a profit or that Nintendo the company was the only one of the three to turn a profit with both hardware and software taken into account?

eggo said:
god i want the revolution to come out

im going to play SMB3, Mario cart 64, Golden Eye, Zelda1, Streetfighter 3 and other classic games non-stop
i lost track of the revolution-is it only confirmed that 1st party titles will show up? or will every game on every nintendo system be available?

Fat Steve said:
i lost track of the revolution-is it only confirmed that 1st party titles will show up? or will every game on every nintendo system be available?
I think I read once that -every- game will be availible...however, your post just scared the poopoo out of me. Wouldn't that be like a whole licensing shit-fest for Nintendo?

Maybe it WILL be just the 1st party titles.. :mecry:

Either way, there will be a shit ton of good games to tinker with.

Nail Bomb said:

Please stop spewing your half assed opinions that have no form of validity what-so-ever.

Back