Enchant for Unstop Force?

Minion^

Veteran XV
Should i get the +25 agi enchant for this or the crusader? with the +25 agi i'd have a 16.15 chance to crit.. without it it'd be 14.9 suggestions?

On that note, what would be the best combination of weapon enchants for a dual sword rogue? I only have +4 dmg on each which I got free a long time ago so I need something better I think.

On that note, what would be the best combination of weapon enchants for a dual sword rogue? I only have +4 dmg on each which I got free a long time ago so I need something better I think.

Either Crusader or Lifestealing MH with Agility+15 on the OH.

To the original poster, 1) how is your crit so fucking low? 2) Are you going to be PvPing or trying to dps with a TUF in raiding? If you're only using it for pvp, +25 agi, if you're attempting to DPS as 2H fury with a TUF..a) don't, but if you do get crusader.

Um ... how the hell is your crit % so low? If you're Fury, where is your +hit/+crit gear?

I don't think +hit is as critical for 2h fury as it is for DW. That being said, I am in the same boat, just about to get TUF and I'll prolly but crusader on it.

Personally I would much rather have imp execute/zerk rage/intercept/bloodthirst (really nice critting a BT while disarmed) over MS/Mace spec. Although if I were to get a good axe, I'd definitely go 5% crit.

Back