Emptying your sex pistol before a date?

-KJ-

Veteran XX
Not to question the great Don Woogenowski but is it really better to flog the dolphin before any big date?

For some reason after I romance the bone I feel as though I lose some of my mojo, in the sense that I don't act at the same, and I literally lose some of my mojo.

What's the consensus here at TW?

gay. unless you're NOT getting any after a date. then no its fine. if you know you're getting sex. you're gay. most use's of You're ever.

Last edited:
I do it so I can act more calm and smooth, I mean you don't want to be like a giddy 12 year old girl the entire time!

If you are going to bone the chick for the first time its better to "flog the dolphin" before hand if you have a premature ejaculation problem. Since everyone on TW can bone a girl for 3 hours the answer is no.

Depends on if you think you're gonna get laid after the date... I find that sex is always better if you haven't jerked it in the same day. If you're going out with a supermodel (like most of TW) for the first time and you'd bust a nut once the head of your cock breached her outer labia, then it might be a good idea to jerk it before hand.

Phyr said:
If you are going to bone the chick for the first time its better to "flog the dolphin" before hand if you have a premature ejaculation problem. Since everyone on TW can bone a girl for 3 hours the answer is no.

Not true... it is 3 and 1/2 hours.

YYZ said:
Youre SIG ?
Are YOU a poet or just a Roger Waters fan?
I just read my sig for the first time (I've probably had it close to a month), and noticed an error in it since I copy and pasted it :\

To summarize:

- If you're definitely not going to have sex, go ahead if you want to.
- If you're going to have sex, it'd be smart not to, unless you're a 2 minute man.

I also agree that jerking it and then having sex in the same day sucks. I did it accidently the other day. Whoops.

Jacen Kusari said:
gay. unless you're NOT getting any after a date. then no its fine. if you know you're getting sex. you're gay. most use's of You're ever.
Wow, you're a huge fucking idiot.

Back