Egg in Ramen?

Honestly, cheese with that spicy brand ramen is great. Doesn't work so well with the generic brand ramens though.

discovered chinese supermarket for the first time a few weeks ago - uni shopping / lunches have become a lot cheaper / more regular.

yeah, nong shim do good fuckin ramen. tried some recently (straight noodles, not ramen) called chacharoni (Korean Chacharoni - Alex Allied). good stuff.

will try with an egg soon.

When I was a kid we'd just break the ramen up in the bag and take the packet out and sprinkle it on the broken noodles (no cooking). I liked it like that. I also have eaten it with eggs (cooked of course). My friend from Laos showed me this trickeration.

When I was a kid we'd just break the ramen up in the bag and take the packet out and sprinkle it on the broken noodles (no cooking). I liked it like that. I also have eaten it with eggs (cooked of course). My friend from Laos showed me this trickeration.

i do this now
tip: sprinkle on noodle, then hold bag shut and shake it
it'll mix nicely

When I didn't want to cook ramen but was hungry I would just eat the brick of noodles. Pretty damn good too. Too bad that was half the reason I used to be a fatty.

i always make my ramen like this:

2 bags of ramen but only 1 thing of the spice. helps make it a bit more brothy and less salty.
always always always add mushrooms, broccoli, peppers and onions.

put all the veggies in first w/ the 1 packet of spice. i also like to add soy sauce before, not after. makes the mushrooms better. then add the noodles and once those are done drop an egg in and stir.

always makes a great meal. im curious about the cheese though... how do you add that?

Back