[EBAY] 6 Month old bottle of piss

borlaK said:
he doesn't say it's piss.... and by his own wording it most likely is not -- or he's uneducated

urine is sterile and safe to drink

I sent him an email, he said that he couldn't mention on ebay that it was a bottle of piss becuase they would take the add down.

He said that he pissed in it when he was sick, and then baked it in the sun for 6 months.

:lol:

borlaK said:
he doesn't say it's piss.... and by his own wording it most likely is not -- or he's uneducated

urine is sterile and safe to drink
Bullshit. Let it sit and fester a little, then tell me it's sterile.

urine is only sterile within the confines of your bladder, once it makes the wonderful journey through your peehole its full of bacteria

Here's a funny one.

My unit went to do a training op about 10 hours away and I had to sit in the back of a 5 ton and watch the howitzer be towed(make sure nothing came off/flat tire). So I snuck a 12 pack with me to keep me company.... any way I had to piss that shit back in the bottles and recap them because if I threw them out some higher up in the convoy would have seen it...

To make a long story even longer I forgot I hid a few bottles in the spare tire and after 6 weeks we came back and my section chief found them and it was a one of the crew members b-day...well I wasn't there or I woulda stopped it. Needless to say he had him a big old swig. I didn't get in trouble and we laughed for days. :)

Back