easter is a shit holiday

a feast day of a religion i'm not a member of that i don't celebrate isn't good enough for me

can i get a take on rosh hashanah and hajj, hmu with them shinto holidays too

the pagan christmas facebook post that goes around every year courtesy of the vansters of the world is fun too

yeah yule logs that is a HUGE part of every christmas with my family

I like putting together egg hunts :shrug: I prepped and hid 150 eggs and those little bastards found everyone in about 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why do you even care? If you don't like it, don't celebrate it. Ramadan is a holiday a lot of Islamics go batshit insane at but I am not going to be like "this holiday sucks...well fuck where is my AK?"

Holidays are good. Piotrr got off the treadmill for a few days and we slept late, ate good food, lazed in the garden and played ESO and 7 Days to Die. We had a great Easter and zombie Jesus wasn't even given a thought.
I thought at length about the christophobic terror attacks on Sri Lanka, but kept that to myself.

N7wtwdV.jpg

While Jesus was none of those things, Catholics on the other hand... Are a bunch of cannibalistic vampires. They eat his flesh and drink his blood. Can't get any more pagan than that.

Many years ago I read a very interesting anti-Catholic book called The Two Babylons or The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and his Wife.
The Two Babylons was an anti-Catholic religious pamphlet produced initially by the Scottish theologian and Protestant Presbyterian Alexander Hislop in 1853. It was later expanded in 1858 and finally published as a book in 1919. Its central theme is its allegation that the Roman Catholic Church is a veiled continuation of the pagan religion of Babylon, the veiled paganism being the product of a millennia-old conspiracy.
If you find yourself interested in why the Catholics celebrate all these pagan holidays, this is the book is a great first step.

From it, I ended up researching a BUNCH of anti-Catholic propaganda and found that most of it was pushed by the English protestants. Religious wars make for fun reading, especially when it moves into the conspiratorial realm.

lol u need to move to a more civilized part of the world. We get Good Friday and Easter Monday off work, also Saturday and Easter Sunday are classed as public holidays as well so pretty much everyone gets a 4 day weekend :angel:

I caught some nice trout on Good Friday so dinner that day worked out really nicely with the whole not supposed to eat meat on Good Friday (or any Friday I think if u be Catholic)

Last edited:
lol u need to move to a more civilized part of the world. We get Good Friday and Easter Monday off work, also Saturday and Easter Sunday are classed as public holidays as well so pretty much everyone gets a 4 day weekend :angel:

wow way 2 oppress minority groups and make islamophobia an official public policy

#Shameful! #JusticeNOW!

I did offer the three Muslim guys who work for me the option of working through and taking days off in lieu for Ramadan or something. They all took the Easter holidays anyway.

Cheeky buggers know they will get the time off for ramadamabombathon anyway.

Last edited:
Back