Earth Hour 2010 turn off lights for one hour

I'll be running all my appliances full bore all day as well as leaving on brick on my car's gas pedal while it's in neutral out in the driveway

thanks for the reminder!

God wants us to use those liquified dinosaur bones!

I'll be running all my appliances full bore all day as well as leaving on brick on my car's gas pedal while it's in neutral out in the driveway

thanks for the reminder!

God wants us to use those liquified dinosaur bones!

Stupid religious nut trying to hide the evidence.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the power grid glitches.

The east coast goes dark and excess power flows west. Then the mid-east goes dark while the east lights up again. Excess power flows west and east. Rinse, repeat.

:D

ralphno_bigger.jpg

i'll turn out the lights as long as i can still watch TV on the 56" plasma and pour beers from my kegerater.

I'll be honest, if any of my lights are off in my house during this time its because they would have been anyway. This is a bullshit "event".

Correct me if I am wrong (because i dont work for the electric company) but don't they produce the electricity based on usuage patterns. So all turning off lights for an hour would do is to waste electricity that they are going to produce anyway---because they can't store it. Right? I could be way off base, because I don't really know how it works.

Wifey insisted on turning the lights off, but fucked if I was going to let her turn off the Aircon, which consumes like 50 times more power. Women.

uummm...maybe you should take a day off from TW link_

i think youre right. im fucking beat. I'm gonna go get some beers and pass out on my couch.

I miss you bro <3 you need to post more pics of little red riding hood. Did you get back with her?

I'll be honest, if any of my lights are off in my house during this time its because they would have been anyway. This is a bullshit "event".

Correct me if I am wrong (because i dont work for the electric company) but don't they produce the electricity based on usuage patterns. So all turning off lights for an hour would do is to waste electricity that they are going to produce anyway---because they can't store it. Right? I could be way off base, because I don't really know how it works.

Idiot. If you don't use it it justs sits in the cables under your house.

i think youre right. im fucking beat. I'm gonna go get some beers and pass out on my couch.

I miss you bro <3 you need to post more pics of little red riding hood. Did you get back with her?

no, she went nuts on me
not gonna happen

I'm back on the market again :D

Back