e/n: How can I help my sister?

I don't think there's any legal reason for him to leave, so the cops would be a waste of time unless he's hitting her or being otherwise abusive.

Offer her a place to stay, or put her up in a hotel.

go stay over there yourself, that'll make him real uncomfortable, and he'll probably leave. If not, then at least you'll know your sister and her things are alright.

i dont want to take sides but her destroying his guitar was uncalled for. i realize he cheated on her and thats bullshit. if you would rather have sex with somebody else, break up with your gf first. she needs to get a hold of herself and be less dramatic. just calm her down, tell her its not her fault and the guys an asshole, but dont get in the middle of it.

Chic0 said:
this is not SA. tw does not need to copy everything (read: e/n) from SA. Some of us enjoy reading both forums because they are different, not because they are the same. thx.

Agreed.

Everytime i see a NSFW I vomit. Its soo wrong.

I agree. I don't think she should have destroyed it.

I talked to her and told her that we were here for her and would try to help in anyway we could. I offered to come give her a ride here but she's being indecisive and doesn't really know what she wants. I think I may end up going down there to get her later tonight or at least make sure she's ok.

She may as well get away from the situation and go to your house. She will think with a clearer head away from there and if he is gone he may be drinking and she doesnt want to have to deal with that..

**disclaimer: this isnt legal advice, i'm not a lawyer and you haven't retained me for my services**

she needs to get a restraining order against him, that'll require him legally to keep space.

wow no wonder he cheated on her

she looks like a horse yo

but if i was you i'd quit being a pussy and confront him

guys an asshole. but on the other hand she sounds a bit psycho.

but she's family, go down there, and try and get the guy to leave for a while, and then tell him you'll stay there to make sure she doesn't trash his shit. man to man promise.

if you cant get him to leave, take her with you.

Back