Dwayne Jarret of USC

-JeSuS-

Veteran XX
This guy is friggin incredible he was in the same division as my high school and destroyed us every year now hes tearing up the NCAA, last year he had 5 touchdowns halfway through the 3rd against my school. I bet Leinart isnt missing Mike Williams too much.

Desmond Reed their 3rd string Tail back went to my school. At my school he went both ways. He was recruited as a corner but he was too short (5'9) so they moved him to Tail Where he played on offense his senior year(he went both ways and played WR on O). He owns the California INT record and scored 6 TD's in one game against our main league opponent. Friggen awesome player he just needs to get the chance. He came from a Division X school so for him to get noticed is amazing. Once Bush and White leave in a year or 2 he'll probably start.

Adroit said:
Desmond Reed their 3rd string Tail back went to my school. At my school he went both ways. He was recruited as a corner but he was too short (5'9) so they moved him to Tail Where he played on offense his senior year(he went both ways and played WR on O). He owns the California INT record and scored 6 TD's in one game against our main league opponent. Friggen awesome player he just needs to get the chance. He came from a Division X school so for him to get noticed is amazing. Once Bush and White leave in a year or 2 he'll probably start.

Or they'll just sign another five star recruit to play in front of him.

KoyCymru said:
Heard rumors that Jarret had been talking to some schools out east about transfering.

He squashed those rumors a few days ago. He was homesick and mentioned that he might transfer to a school closer to home but now he says he's going to stay.

And yeah, Jarrett is frigging awesome. He has to be huge the rest of the year with Smith out now.

Back