[Drugs 'R' Bad] Seattle is dying

I’d gone into the post office and a dude was pant less squatting taking a shit right by the front door. The police came and helped him into an ambulance and he was handing out hi5s.

Must suck to have mental illness actually encouraged in Seattle/LA etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wECjJvk.jpg

well sobieski thats what happens when mental health funding is obliterated

cant do much for crazys

well sobieski thats what happens when mental health funding is obliterated

cant do much for crazys

They simply don't care. They have no shame, or empathy, and they don't worry about getting arrested. Downtown seattle is a cesspool.

You put them in mental hospital is the correct answer

and then what genius?

When I got out of the military I was charge nurse for psych units and saw the same people rotating through all the time and the story is always the same. We get them medicated on the psychotropic that is suited for them and get them to the proper levels and they are "ok" meaning they are not screaming at the moon or trying to kill themselves. They get shifted to board and care where they can not be forced to take meds. They think to themselves "Hey I'm good I do not hear voices I don't need those damn meds" and wham back out out of control and roaming the streets. Rinse repeat.

Don't let them out then
Reagan defunded mental health uh, sanctuary prisons
Just make those a thing again since we aren't allowef to kill anyone

Don't let them out then
Reagan defunded mental health uh, sanctuary prisons
Just make those a thing again since we aren't allowef to kill anyone

So you want to get people medicated to where they are on a functioning level and then hold them forever? Wow what a concept.

the entire west coast is dying, please don't go there stay in the midwest thank u very much

u will thank me later trust me it's dead

Maybe we should just build a wall down from Canada to Mexico along the Washington, Oregon, Cali eastern borders. Join them all together and call it CrazyDrugPrison

The rule is, anyone can go to CDP but you can't get out unless you pass a psych eval. Maybe by using Arizona or CO as an airlock. You know, if you can live in the airlock without fucking up for a year you can go further East. We might have to do something similar around NY. Maybe just annex it to Israel or something.

This was taught in sociology courses 15 years ago. Violent criminals need the same intervention and therapy for their issues. It's the only way to prevent recidivism, yet we just hammer them with long sentences, let them loose and then expect everything to work out.
:rofl: You're right. It was taught then, and places like Seattle had it in practice.

And yet here we are now. More liberal policies... more shitty people. Funny how consistently that works out.

if i was a blue-green city mayor in trump era, it would be time to accept migrants and then train them for employment in some industry. eventually you might see workers trained to work in cities of traditionally red areas (upstate NY/downstate IL).

fuck it - if they want to ensure that honduras votes to move the US embassy in israel to the US, so that gloves and swords are never worn down - fuck all republicunts - they deserve what they get.

if i was a blue-green city mayor in trump era, it would be time to accept migrants and then train them for employment in some industry. eventually you might see workers trained to work in cities of traditionally red areas (upstate NY/downstate IL).

fuck it - if they want to ensure that honduras votes to move the US embassy in israel to the US, so that gloves and swords are never worn down - fuck all republicunts - they deserve what they get.

:ftard:

What does that have to do with the liberal policies and rampant drug problems that are being ignored?

Back