Drug Test: Should I be worried?

Mystic Reaper

Veteran XV
I don't smoke anymore, havent for several years. I went out with a chick last Saturday who smoked a one hitter while we were driving. I didn't catch a contact, and don't even really remember smelling it. Its 8 days later, i get a promotion and just did a urine test. How worried should I be?

Not at all. Before I took my urine test I was around people smoking alot. However, when they were basically fishbowling areas I would step out while they smoked but come back in ~10 minutes later when it still smelt really strong. I was fine, you should be too.

wait so you were just with her?

hell no you shouldn't worry. Even if you did smoke a joint or two, you would have nothing to worry about. As 8 days later it would be out of your system anyways since you aren't a smoker.

I'd be worried if I were you. I'd advise you to go to the boss and explain everything to him, before your failure shows up. ;)

:lol::rofl::lol:

<3

Going back to work now, I can stress out on their time. I'm such a pussy when it comes to drug tests, big brother is always after me I know it!

Mystic Reaper said:
<3

Going back to work now, I can stress out on their time. I'm such a pussy when it comes to drug tests, big brother is always after me I know it!

We affectionately refer to him as "the man". :lol:

You don't have anything to worry about.

Don't worry about a thing! Now, go out and celebrate by eating a whole almond poppyseed cake. Yummm.

blackie420rx said:
We affectionately refer to him as "the man". :lol:

anyone see don't be a menace in south central? that shit was funny when the white guy comes in to the convenience store and shawn and marlon are in there and he shoots the clerk, tosses the gun to marlan, and leaves

then they both say "it's the man!"

Back