Droid Charge

I do, it is awesome. However if you can, wait until September when the Bionic comes out. Dual core 4g phone. I had to upgrade early to lock in unlimited data, which is why I got the charge. But I don't regret it.

I was debating either the Bionic or the Galaxy S2 myself. I am currently using a 8 year old flip phone, it rocks.

This thread is now about selling me on which of the two is best.

Or just wait indefinitely for the next phone that will always be better.

This is what I have been doing ever since I got my Blackberry Storm when it first came out years ago. I don't want to buy a new phone while mine still works fine, and I somehow got a freak of a phone that won't break no matter how many times I drop it, or how much I use it.

I have a water damaged droid vortex. The sd card sensor is fried so it tells me theres none in there when there actually is.

It sucks

I do, it is awesome. However if you can, wait until September when the Bionic comes out. Dual core 4g phone. I had to upgrade early to lock in unlimited data, which is why I got the charge. But I don't regret it.

im in a similar boat, i was wondering, what happens the next time we try to upgrade in ~2 years? do we get to keep the unlimited data plan and get the discounted phone... or do you have to give up your unlimited data if you want the phone discount?

im in a similar boat, i was wondering, what happens the next time we try to upgrade in ~2 years? do we get to keep the unlimited data plan and get the discounted phone... or do you have to give up your unlimited data if you want the phone discount?

As far as the vzw customer service lady (who thought dual core meant 4g) said we are now grandfathered in for unlimited data. I've already hit 2gb for the month of August. I'll be pretty pissed if they screw us over on this (which will most likely happen).

i have heard a couple times now that the galaxy s2 will have noticeably better battery life, which is interesting given the amazing/bright screen

But doesnt it lack 4g?

I lost my droid so bought a droidx2 for a month until the bionic comes out, its great and the duel core is fantastic but not getting 4g sucks.

tbh first time i heard about it they noted that 4g was off for both phones for the tests - so i guess it's conceivable that the phones handle 4g way differently power-wise :shrug:

Back