[Drama] Friend is being a .. witch.

DaNGr

Veteran X
Ok.. so I don't post much drama's but here we go.

A long time ago in 8th grade, met a cool dude named Derek. Derek, Alex, and I use to hang out a lot, we use to play DnD, etc. He is now a senior, and alex and I are Sophmores. He's going out with a freshmen girl named Jenna.

Anyways.. Derek stole YuGiOh and Magic cards from us, and will come back next day and look us in the eye, and say what's up hows it going. We caught him stealing it, but didn't say anything because it was fucking lame. From then on, we never was the same with derek. jenna who was the attention freak she is, bitched at us for not being the same with derek.

Dilemm Do we tell her why, who has no understanding of why we're different to him?

I feel like doing it, because she bitches and bitches and always calls me like every other night, to talk and stuff, because her senior bf can't talk on the phone past 8.

I take it, because she is a cool chick. She's asian, but she's cool. I treat her like a kid, because she's a freshmen.

Anyways, a couple of other friends stole his deck twice.. and I quit yugioh/magic a while ago when I noticed Derek chosing cards over a friendship.. even if it's cards.. you don't fucking steal, (Yes, I am the idiot who stole from Costco a while back and posted it here.)

CLIFFNOTES:
1. Friend for 5 years, steals from us.
2. GF of that friend asks why we are different.
3. I don't want to tell her because it has NOTHING to do with her.
4. She wants to know.

witch.jpg

I'm head of the class
I'm popular
I'm a quarter back
I'm popular
My mom says I'm a catch
I'm popular
I'm never last picked
I got a cheerleader chick
I'm the party star
I'm popular
I've got my own car
I'm popular
I'll never get caught
I'm popular
I make football bets
I'm a teachers pet.

GreasyBoy said:
Uh..yer in 10th grade? He was doing you a favor.

He plays it more then us.

We played it because he wanted us to try it. it was pretty cool.

He still plays infact.

We sell his cards that other people steal.

He stole . . cards?
wtf die

don't post shit like this expecting to get help.

Cliffs: die.

vote yes on prop 294-c, folks, and we will finally have legal recourse to sterilize fucking dipshits.

DaNGr said:
He plays it more then us.

We played it because he wanted us to try it. it was pretty cool.

He still plays infact.

We sell his cards that other people steal.

you're a fucking nerd. one of the kids who plays in class and walks around quickly hunched over making little to no social interaction to anyone not enthralled by some faggot ass make believe story card game.

hell i'll admit i play pokemon..... when i was in fucking elementary, not a sophmore in highschool. you nerdy fucktard.

you playing yugioh and magic automatically makes you a fucking loser. and to top it off you play dnd.

you treat the girl like a kid because she is a freshman? newsflash buddy, so are you.

tell the girl what he did. first, he fucked you over so in this way you can get him back. second, it will make the bitch shut up.

Back