Don't store explosives underneath hazardous chemicals.

soundjester

Veteran XV
Bloops.

disaster2002.Penn.2.gif

disaster2002.Penn.1.gif

disaster2002.Penn.3.gif

disaster2002.Penn.4.gif

disaster2002.Penn.5.gif

I'm gonna guess someone tried to store some explosives underneath hazardous chemicals.

when, where, how the fuck do we know that's what happened?

i want to read a news story or account of why this happened you idiot

i can clearly infer what happened from his topic, but he provides no background or corroboration

it could have just been an explosion of propane tanks that had nothign to do with explosives or hazardous chemicals for all those pictures show

when, where, how the fuck do we know that's what happened?

i want to read a news story or account of why this happened you idiot

i can clearly infer what happened from his topic, but he provides no background or corroboration

it could have just been an explosion of propane tanks that had nothign to do with explosives or hazardous chemicals for all those pictures show
agreed, it is critical to verify the story so that we may know if it is actually safe to store explosives underneath hazardous chemicals.

Cargo Law - Countryman & McDaniel - 25 Right,LAX

Edit: found it.

Thar She Blows !

(Scroll way down. The site is designed by a lawyer.)

It's OFN from 2002
I did not know about this site. Cool stuff. I had some additional pics though (edit: oops. He has pretty much the same ones I do.), and I thought that last one was priceless.

Also, now you know how Nigerians get those fancy Nikes. (it occured off the coast of Egypt.)

edit: apparently that too is in the article that is linked above.

Last edited:
It's a fantastic site once you get around its horrible design. Each page is basically a "Countryman & McDaniel" header, followed by an "Index To Our General Services", followed by "Other Great Disasters of our Time" and THEN the actual meat of the page. :D

Visit their piracy section for some interesting reading.

agreed, it is critical to verify the story so that we may know if it is actually safe to store explosives underneath hazardous chemicals.

i wanted to know more about what happened

i didn't want to know whether it was safe to store explosives near hazardous chemicals

i wanted to know more about what happened

i didn't want to know whether it was safe to store explosives near hazardous chemicals
oh ok, i was probably mistaken because what happened to a freighter off the coast of africa is less important than knowing if it is safe to store explosives underneath hazardous chemicals.

Back