dont forget this weekend is when we SPRING FORWARD FOR ANTIQUATED REASONS

time has to move forward because it is a self-styled 'progressive' publication, and they describe any of their endorsed directions of sociopolitical and/or bowel movement as 'forward'

~answering 4 a friend~

The universe is built inside a singularity that expands, contracts, and then expands again. Using a frequency of electro magnetism from most of the matter in the universe that dropped out and became dark matter, it pushes forward the rest of the remaining matter as a number of observable bands known as the visible universe. The universal time increment most commonly used is the Johnny Walker Red Label.

If the second is such an important measurement, why didn't they call it the first?

These States Don’t Observe Daylight Saving Time | Reader’s Digest

The United States officially adopted Daylight Saving Time (yes, not “Savings”) as part of the Uniform Time Act of 1966. Before that, states could come up with their own versions of the practice. In fact, Iowa once had 23 different pairs of start and end dates throughout the state. This new law brought much needed order to the country’s clocks, but it didn’t require all states to comply. And so, two states eventually opted out: Hawaii and Arizona.

Hawaii abandoned the law in 1967 because, well, it just didn’t make sense. One of the benefits of Daylight Saving Time is that there’s more daylight in the evening. But in Hawaii, the sun rises and sets at about the same time every day

Arizona and Hawaii laughs at you plebes

Indiana was full retard up until 2005 with half the state not honoring DST, and 2 time zones. Now they're just partial.
indiana-county-map.png

Indiana’s Time Zones and Daylight Saving Time (DST)

Have no idea why this is still a thing since we invented artificial light

I live so far north the length of day is pretty impacted by dst and I still want it gone

Have no idea why this is still a thing since we invented artificial light

I live so far north the length of day is pretty impacted by dst and I still want it gone

yeah i have no idea why the sun is important either

seems to be causing us a lot of problems lately

i mean edison fixed all that for us

jfc u canucks really are in a world of your own

yeah i have no idea why the sun is important either

seems to be causing us a lot of problems lately

i mean edison fixed all that for us

jfc u canucks really are in a world of your own

why the fuck do we need the sun when we can just turn on our artificial sun :shrug:

Back