Don't Fly United

There you go, that's a great way to pass the time...just don't drink too much or they won't let you on the flight and they'll ban you from the airport for life...

are you flying in to MHT or logan and driving up? We're going to be hit pretty hard pretty soon. I guess mass is worse off than us (i'm in southern NH), but still...

Problem is the buzz wears off after 3-4 hours, so getting fuck whacked isn't good in an airport when your plane is delayed.

What really sucks, is after you've been sleeping at the gate all night, the business class fucks show up and get first class, while you go to the back of the bus.

shitty deal :(

I hope i don't have issues like this when i fly out via Air Canada on the night of the 23rd.

The thought of spending Xmas in an airport is scary :(

Customer service is pretty terrible, and I keep getting bumped off stand-by.

We had a 6 hour delay for a 25 minute flight from Gunnison > Denver.

Now my flight might get cancelled cause of the snow in Boston. Next flight Sunday - 12:00am.

Why are you in Gunnison?

southwest dont give a fuck

they'll kill everyone on the damn plane to get there on time

This is nearly true.. Although they have yet to accomplish such a feat, but they have killed peeps on the ground to meet the goal (Read: Midway in 2005)

I <3 United. I am typing this from the UA Int'l 1st Class lounge in SFO, getting ready for my trip. Did you know that they have showers & free booze here?

Problem is the buzz wears off after 3-4 hours, so getting fuck whacked isn't good in an airport when your plane is delayed.

What really sucks, is after you've been sleeping at the gate all night, the business class fucks show up and get first class, while you go to the back of the bus.

It's fucking awesome to walk up to a counter, get on the standby list, and jump to #1 ahead of 5 other people because you're a 1K. I managed to piss off some really old lady the other day doing that. QQ her. she never made it on the flight.

Bitch when you're in -15 with -35 wind chill @ MN Bemidji Airport and their Heater unit goes out - United delayed flight for 34hrs and had repairmen working on the heating unit... United doesn't maintain shit!!!

I had to spend the night in ATL when I was, like, 14. I was able to set up my Nintendo 64 to a tv they had set up in the unaccompanied minors area, it wasn't too bad. Denver Airport is a pretty good place to be stuck, if you must.

Back